Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
Requirements;
(I) No one may serve as a sitting Minister unless they meet the following requirements:

(A) Having a minimum of 1 day of playtime in the 30 days preceding the start of the election [ as seen in /bcseen ]
(B) Holding a total of at least 7 days of playtime
(C) Maintaining a minimum of 1 day's active playtime during their tenure [ as seen /bcseen ] and also holding activity across discord and forums.
(D) not serving as a Judge on the Judicial Branch.

(B) The period for declaring candidacy shall be held on the fourth and fifth days of the month and shall last forty-eight (48) hours. In this period, players will have to post about their server resume (join date, play time, roles held and timeframe, relevant experience, ideas and policies for the department) by creating relevant campaign threads on the forum and responding to the election post.

Format for Declaration;

I [insert name], Declare my intention to run for the Position of Minister of Public Affairs, link to my forums post here [link].

Last edited:

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Hihi, I am running to be your next (continued) DoPA Minister. I have much enjoyed running this department, bringing in a whole new structure and improving the current jobs. But there is still work for me to do and before I hand over, I'd love to continue what I started and be your next (continued) DoPA Minister.

Roles Held:
Through my time on BC, I have been: 9th/12th Prime Minister of the Republic of Stratham, Admin, Mayor of Ocean City, Current DoPA Minister, Former TGC Member, Head of Social Media, Former Minister of The Agriculture Department, Construction Secretary, Senior Ranger, Chief of Staff in the first Council of Ministers

❃ Personal Info ❃

Playtime: 13 weeks 5 days 22 hours 36 minutes and 25 seconds at time of writing

Through my time on BC, I have help multiple roles in Government. I have held the position of DoPA Minister for over 1 year. I was the 9th and 12th Prime Minister, as well as acting Prime Minister for 2 Prime Minister I was Deputy after they had both resigned. I was a member of the TGC after the Government had fallen last year and helped to bring in new change in aid of the New Map. I was Agriculture Minister and have remained Senior Ranger since my term, assisting all Ministers that have come in after my term. I have held a Senior position in the DoC, constantly working on builds (most recently with the new map) and assisting the Minister where possible on tasks and overall management. I am also the first Chief of Staff of the first Council of Ministers, due to my great organisation and management skills, helping Ministers complete tasks on time and providing the players with updates. Now, I don't mean for this to come off as myself bragging. But I want to showcase how much I do for this server as it is a place I care about greatly.

Read more about my aim for the Public Affairs Department here; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-iB3n9OVEGX-V7WINs6DfhRXvsTEpI5lHtE4nhuWsgU/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you all and I hope to serve you next term

Status
Not open for further replies.