Lawsuit: Dismissed DoomedCornKing VS AshlandGaming (Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • I was in my building and this guy, Ashlandgaming kept coming and bothering us when we where building. I never locked doors since most people stay away and I often invite people over to help. But this guy was just bugging us and harassing us. so I told him/her this was private property and to please leave. he/she did. and afterward I think logged off. A few hours later he was back and randomly told me to go outside my building. I should of taken a picture of it, but I didn't realize what he/she had planned. so I didn't and now it was too far back in the chat log. Anyway. I went outside and he/she drove up, and attacked me. got me within half a heart. but then another player who was helping me build, xXSeikoStormXx attacked him/her and he/she ran away. leaving his car there. when he/she came back I knew he/she wanted to kill me and I wanted to be able to do something so I told Seiko, who I was in a call on discord, so Ash didn't know what we where talking about, to stand back. I may of provoked him/her by hitting him a few times, unarmed. but he/her didn't release. I don't think I did more then a heart of damage. since I only hit him/her a couple of times. He/she left and at that point I think Seiko went back inside, I wasn't paying attention. Because he/she came back. I saw he/she left his car, and out of frustration I put up a wall about it. he then demanded I give it back. I refused, because I was frustrated with him/her. he/she then killed me. I said I wanted to sue. I knew this might get dismissed since I know I was partly to blame for the situation, although he/she would of killed me unprovoked if Seiko had not come out of the building and attacked him/her. Then I was on my way back to my building when I switched over to my discord. and he/she killed me again. I wasn't even aware until I went back to Minecraft. I have pictures of both kills. I think if my first kill was partly to blame on me for blocking his car after he attacked me and left with the full intention of killing me. the second one was absolutely not since I was simple on my way back and in the second shot you can see I told him/her I plained to sue and his/her reaction.
  • He/she also left shortly after, not giving us any chance to talk about it.
    As for witnesses, Seiko is my witness he saw the kills. and I announced them in chat and everyone in game saw his reaction

Attachments

• Attacked and killed.png
    Attacked and killed.png
    572.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Second Kill.png
    Second Kill.png
    572.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have more pictures to share. this is what he said when I said I wanted to sue

Attachments

• Reaction to my suing.png
    Reaction to my suing.png
    540.5 KB · Views: 10
  • First reaction.png
    First reaction.png
    564.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
AshlandGaming is often hanging around our plot making it difficult to enter and leave the plot for fear of being attacked again. He/she just drives in circles around the plot waiting for us to go outside

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
*hammers gavel* Order, order in the court!

I would like to remind both parties within this court hearing to refrain from speaking out of turn and wait until you have been summoned to give testimony. This is not a "report a player" incident. This is a lawsuit, and it will be treated with professionalism. Thank you.

*ehem* Anyway.

@Ash is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Ash , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@DoomedCornKing I have a question for you. Regarding your evidence provided, you have posted the same kill notification screenshot twice, but named it "second kill". Would you like to correct this for me please? Also, remind me again for how much time passed between the two killings. Thank you.

AshlandGaming

Citizen
Banned
Hello.

I apologize for my disruptive behaviour. I will not continue and that is all I really have to say. Please understand that I will stop this, so that we can enjoy the server with me around your building.

Yes, I do have OCD and other mental disorders (in real life), which I try to control, but that is not an excuse for such behaviour.

Thank you
AshlandGaming.

Ash killed me multiple times. I think I uploaded the wrong picture. but Ash killed me twice. and attacked me more often than that. I titled them before I decided to sue. I was considering it. so the titles where for me to know, not for sharing.
this shows both kills. the conversation around the actual kills shows them to be separate. Also after what Ash just said I would like to make a comment. Ash said that before and has since attacked me and my partners on our plot. every time he/she says they will stop. He/she said that and then killed Dawson. who uploaded his death as well. Also OCD has nothing to do with this kind of behavior.

Attachments

• First reaction.png
    First reaction.png
    564.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Second Kill.png
    Second Kill.png
    572.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

AshlandGaming

Citizen
Banned
Ash killed me multiple times. I think I uploaded the wrong picture. but Ash killed me twice. and attacked me more often than that. I titled them before I decided to sue. I was considering it. so the titles where for me to know, not for sharing.
this shows both kills. the conversation around the actual kills shows them to be separate. Also after what Ash just said I would like to make a comment. Ash said that before and has since attacked me and my partners on our plot. every time he/she says they will stop. He/she said that and then killed Dawson. who uploaded his death as well. Also OCD has nothing to do with this kind of behavior.
Aren't you using Nodus?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hello.

I apologize for my disruptive behaviour. I will not continue and that is all I really have to say. Please understand that I will stop this, so that we can enjoy the server with me around your building.

Yes, I do have OCD and other mental disorders (in real life), which I try to control, but that is not an excuse for such behaviour.

Thank you
AshlandGaming.

Thank you for your reply to the court summons. I appreciate your supposed sincerity toward the situation, but we will see what the provided evidence shows and if there is any witness testimonials for or against your case.

Thank you for correcting and validating the evidence you provided. I can tell the two different alleged killings that happened now. Speaking of the one named Dawson, please let me know if you'd like me to summon him to the witness stand for testimonial against the Defendant.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I need to step in without a summons to say that AshlandGaming has been permanently banned from the server.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I need to step in without a summons to say that AshlandGaming has been permanently banned from the server.

No worries, Madam President. Thank you for the information.

Since the Plaintiff hadn't made any prior demands before the Defendant's "death" (perm ban), I will go ahead and dismiss this criminal lawsuit.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.