Dispensary in BC Inquiries

Mxoak

Citizen
Within business craft there are many shops that cater to a wide range of needs, however I was curious as a farmer on the legalities involved in the production of legalized substances that have met criteria of being safe for distribution. I am not encouraging by any means "drugs" but was curious as if bars exist, if a shop catering toward legalized and tested substances were possible. I haven't seen specific threads about the subject aside from questions on how/what substances there are in game, however I've noticed an opportunity for natural and recreational substances to be produced in a safe and non stigmatized way, as perhaps it can be the in between for medicine (like a doctor's office) and recreation (like the bar) with verification in place like a "med "card , safe use information for users, and perhaps a tax on the shop can be made for kruna's to go towards to the government in a beneficial way. (instead of illegal drug distribution that occurs with others that has 0 benefit towards the city) I am a farmer who works as a supplier for many bars and chiefs, and have been curious on starting a business myself, but wanted to pitch my idea public with the hopes of having thoughts and concerns on the matter before pursuing the details of what it would mean running a despo.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Within business craft there are many shops that cater to a wide range of needs, however I was curious as a farmer on the legalities involved in the production of legalized substances that have met criteria of being safe for distribution. I am not encouraging by any means "drugs" but was curious as if bars exist, if a shop catering toward legalized and tested substances were possible. I haven't seen specific threads about the subject aside from questions on how/what substances there are in game, however I've noticed an opportunity for natural and recreational substances to be produced in a safe and non stigmatized way, as perhaps it can be the in between for medicine (like a doctor's office) and recreation (like the bar) with verification in place like a "med "card , safe use information for users, and perhaps a tax on the shop can be made for kruna's to go towards to the government in a beneficial way. (instead of illegal drug distribution that occurs with others that has 0 benefit towards the city) I am a farmer who works as a supplier for many bars and chiefs, and have been curious on starting a business myself, but wanted to pitch my idea public with the hopes of having thoughts and concerns on the matter before pursuing the details of what it would mean running a despo.
This is perfectly legal, you can possess up to 108 stacks of docweed and lumnas root for business purposes.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister