Bill: Rejected Disease Avoiding + Doctor inconveniences

Bill Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fadez_Senpai

Citizen
Title: Disease Avoiding + Doctor inconveniences
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation/Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Currently on the server if you get a flesh wound you can use it to avoid getting other injury's and illnesses by not healing it I've seen many players abuse this system. So how do we fix this well i propose that we make flesh wounds heal over a period of time (eg. 15 In-Game Days) this will stop players from using flesh wounds to avoid other illnesses.

Another point is the /health command being a doctor myself this command is very inconvenient as we cannot do a diagnosis ourselves like all doctors can in real life. I believe we should rework the system so that the doctors have the ability to do a diagnosis on a patient under the following circumstances: 1 the player must be in the hospital, and 2 the player must request medical help. (this will not stop the rest of the players from being able to diagnose themselves). Another cool idea but not a necessary one is adding some kind of timer to how long this will take. eg: to get a players diagnosis will take 20 seconds Adding this will make the doctors job more realistic and reduce the amount of time doctors spend trying to explain to players how to use the /health command.

Another small inconvenience as a doctor is when a patient comes to you with an arrow wound and you don't have shears on you, the doctor is required to make there own instead of buying a pair from the hospital shop i think that we need a shop in the medical room that allows you to buy and sell back shears.

I will also add that it is sometimes difficult as a doctor to make remedies as there are no item frames displaying the items that you are purchasing for remedies. I have purchased the wrong item many times before and have had other doctors recommend this as well

All Ideas and Questions are much appreciated