Bill: Rejected Disease Avoiding+Doctor inconveniences

How Do You Vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fadez_Senpai

Citizen
Title: Disease Avoiding + Doctor inconveniences
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation/Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Currently on the server it is very easy for players to avoid those pesky medical bills by getting a flesh wound and never healing it. In my opinion this is a shady way of avoiding medical treatment and ruins the gameplay experience. There needs to be a time period for how long these wounds last as flesh wounds heal over time in real life.
On top of this I believe a doctor needs to be able to check their patients health eg./Health (Patients Name) and a list of their temperature and diseases show up in chat this is to fix doctors spending extended periods of time healing a patient because most of the time, new players especially, cannot figure it out. This also will make gameplay more realistic. (edit: I just touched it up)
Another small inconvenience as a doctor is when a patient comes to you with an arrow wound and you don't happen to be carrying your own iron or shears on you. You have to leave to get such items. I propose that we add a sign selling shears which you can then sell back for the same price so doctors are not running around for items that should be provided in a hospital.
on top of these things we believe a warp should be added to the hospital. players are always asking where it is, and with this those issues will be gone this will also reduce the amount of players killing themselves for a free trip to the hospital. -thanks for that idea @Katt_tail

Reactions: Kat

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
First of all, a warp for the hospital has been discussed many times, and has many times been rejected. In my opinion, it also takes away the purpose of realism in the server. Though, an easy solution to this would of been the addition of signs around the city and highways... ;)

Also, please elaborate on this.
Currently on the server it is very easy for players to avoid those pesky medical bills by getting a flesh wound and never healing it. In my opinion this is a shady way of avoiding medical treatment and ruins the gameplay experience. There needs to be a time period for how long these wounds last as flesh wounds heal over time in real life.
You say you don't like players avoiding bills so they should be rewarded?

Fadez_Senpai

Citizen
First of all, a warp for the hospital has been discussed many times, and has many times been rejected. In my opinion, it also takes away the purpose of realism in the server. Though, an easy solution to this would of been the addition of signs around the city and highways... ;)

Also, please elaborate on this.

You say you don't like players avoiding bills so they should be rewarded?
no I'm saying that this would add realism to the server when u get a flesh wound in real life it heals over time. (I'm not saying that it heals instantly maybe 3-5 in-game days). its something that's meant to stop players from hiding behind flesh wounds to stop themselves from getting disease such as pox, plague etc.

as for the warp yes it would take away some of the realism but at the same time we have warps to many other things like the university and mall so why not the hospital

Last edited: