Discontinued [DISCONTINUED] Farmness stuff and things

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Hello!

As many of you may be aware, I gathered the community together to dig a huge 40*80 hole all the way down to bedrock.

Now, my goal is to fill that hole with a melon farm that goes all the way up to the sky level. (and possibly break the whole entire server and economy in the process!! YAY!!!)
I plan to use the proceeds generated from the farm to pay back the people who helped me with these huge tasks, as well as make the biggest and best city ever!

If you wish to help, please leave a comment below persuading me to allow you to help with this project. (Payment will be sorted out upon being hired, as I do not currently have a plan for that - But I do have the funds to pay you)

Please include some basic information such as your username and discord username, as well as anything else you think would be useful.

** Basic Redstone knowledge preferred

Thank You!
- Christopher

P.S. Added benefit: Whilst helping to build the farm, you may use it at any time.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I am willing to help. My username and discord is a1phasniper and I have an advanced understanding of Redstone.

Grimoiire

Citizen
Username: Grimoiire

Discord: Grimoiire#0235

I’m fairly sure my knowledge of redstone is basic or higher, but if it’s not sufficient I would be happy to go and learn more.