Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
- In-game name: DerpGaming20_YT
- Date joined server: July/2017
- Current playtime: 85 Days+
- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector? Id like to be a Property Inspector because I walk around the city seeing empty plots, eyesores, unowned apartments packed with stuff, and plots of inactive players more often then id like.
- What can you bring to the Department: Experience. I was a PI for about 2 months when Ferre was Minister of the DoCE, and back when Technofied was dishing out reports like it was nothing. I cant say how many reports i made in that time as the system worked differently, but id reach out to multiple players daily regarding issues that PI's take care of. I was also a PI for a time last year, also Im active on the server and tend to just randomly roam the cities. Due to my roaming habits i see alot of buildings/regions that should be reported but go without.
- Additional Information:

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Dear @DerpGaming20_YT

Thanks for applying to be a Property Inspector. I want to get more information:
(a) What do you think about imposing land zoning regulations on different types of plots in the capital city;
(b) What do you have experience in urban planning games?
(c) What is your timezone and discord name?

If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
(a) What do you think about imposing land zoning regulations on different types of plots in the capital city; I think that presenting Zoning regulations through the city would improve the city as a whole by creating a more efficient city layout.

(b) What do you have experience in urban planning games? Urban planning games I have experience in includes my hundreds of hours in Cities: Skylines as well as games in the Tropico Series.

(c) What is your timezone and discord name? My timezone is Pacific Standard (PST) and my discord username is DerpGaming20#8768

Psy

Citizen
so i finally found out that im able to still access this website for the first time in about 6 months so yeah gl derp

- banned dude named psypio

HistoriaOrangie

Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor

Accepted

Congratulations, DerpGaming20YT! Your application for Property Inspector has been accepted.

Please contact me via discord (Orangie#0324) to get the role.