Derfey's Election post (December 2017)

Derfey

Citizen
Donator
Hello, fellow Businesscraft citizens, I will be running for parliament this December!
  • What Is my IGN?: My In-Game-Name is Derfey.
  • What is my age?: I am 13 years, and 2 months old.
  • My activity on the server: I am currently a talented brewer.
  • When did I join the server?: I joined the server in April of 2017.
  • Why do I think i'm suitable to be the member of the parliament: I believe i'm suitable to be in the parliament because I want to change Businesscraft, through my and other people's view, I want to make Businesscraft go back (while keeping the new additions to the server) to when everyone loved it, (they still do!) that is why I believe I should be a member of the parliament.
  • What laws I would allow/deny/change: I would change jobs, try to request some new ones and try and raise pay, increase government money and try to keep the economy stable, as I said before, I believe we should try to grow from the roots, while keeping the new additions to the server, the reason why I want to do this is because I want people to feel therelief of joining Businesscraft for the first time, I want Businesscraft to go to the same direction, instead of newcomers leaving and forgetting about the server forever, I want the newcomers to feel that thrill of joining for that first time..
  • Additional Information: If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
My activity on the server: I am currently a talented brewer.
Can we get a /playtime?

I want to make Businesscraft go back (while keeping the new additions to the server) to when everyone loved it, (they still do!)
If the players love BusinessCraft, as you say they do, why change it?

raise pay, increase government money
These two statements contradict each other. Comments?