Department of Public Affairs: Events (July, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Hello, BusinessCraft Players!

The DoPA has been very busy planning out some events for the month of July! Some basic information about each specific event can be found below:

July 14 | Collector Car Appreciation Day
Type of event: Raffle
Event Start: July 14, 00:00:00 GMT
Event End: July 14, 23:59:59 GMT
Rewards: Choice of a White or Black car

July 23: TBA, VERY SPECIAL!!!
Type of event: Passive Participation
Event Start: July 23, 00:00:00 GMT
Event End: July 23, 23:59:59 GMT
Rewards: [Passive] Cake!

Some time close to the posted event date, a new thread will be created in the "Events" section on the forums describing everything you need to know about the event! If you have any questions, please reply to that specific event thread.

LET'S GET HYPE FOR THESE EVENTS!!!!

Last edited:

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
These are all great ideas, but they are also all-day made up holidays.... Suggestion: I'd like a real party or something :D
Great job on July overall

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
These are all great ideas, but they are also all-day made up holidays.... Suggestion: I'd like a real party or something :D
Great job on July overall

All of the events listed above are national holidays in America (except the TBA one). We felt they weren't big enough to have a huge party for each of, as not many people celebrate them.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
All of the events listed above are national holidays in America (except the TBA one). We felt they weren't big enough to have a huge party for each of, as not many people celebrate them.
I apologize for making the mistake of thinking they were made-up. I'd love to see more creativity in coming months.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I was eventually going to say this myself, but like SlimeEmperor has said, will there be events in September or any time soon? We have a whole department for events, the government is paying for these people, yet there doing nothing.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
I was eventually going to say this myself, but like SlimeEmperor has said, will there be events in September or any time soon? We have a whole department for events, the government is paying for these people, yet there doing nothing.
Isn't there only like 1 Event Planner plus Chris, still, c'mon men/women. Get to work.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I know I kind of started it, but lets not try to make this thread in to a hate group towards the DoPA anymore than it has! :)

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
What did the DoE do wrong? They literally haven't done anything in months...
We're frequently discussing possible new jobs, and we also are constantly managing government non-dept jobs. If you have any suggestions for the DoE, please make a proper suggestion in the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.