Department of Internal Development
Donator
DemonWolf_101
DemonWolf_101
Senior Constructor
- In-game name: DemonWolf_101
- Date joined server: May 1, 2018
- Current playtime: 9w 5d - 68 days?
- Why do you want to be a Constructor: Ive been a constructor multiple times in the past, primarily known for the city Covington. Ive taken breaks from Minecraft in general as well as BC due to College reasons or just growing bored of it after so many years. Nontheless, Ive been keeping up with Orangie and the Roadlab discord server in which we are both part of and was recruited by Kawai to make some log cabins for lexford for the new map earlier this year. Now that Ive finished college and some other personal issues have been dealt with I believe its time for me to make a comeback as a Constructor.
- What can you bring to the Department: Due to finishing my construction college of 5 years, Id say ive got some IRL experience in the field. Moreover, as Ive been a constructor in the past and built multiple different buildings over the years, I believe Ive proven myself to be a team player and the variety of buildings I can construct. (Though, I personally prefer suburb houses or cabins or shops over big huge skyscrapers :>)
- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS): - Additional Information: I mean, Id say Orangie, Kawaii and maybe even Lux could vouch for my skills, seeing as he was the one who hired me multiple times over the last few years.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I've seen your builds all over the server and didn't even know they were yours! I think you'd be an awesome constructor, good luck!

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament

Accepted

Congratulations, With work already being done in the new map the DoC has decided to accept you as a true Constructor! Welcome to the DoC!! Your application for Constructor has been accepted.