Death Punishment

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
The cabinet of BusinessCraft has noticed that there is currently no punishment for death and have been debating this problem for a good while now. We have come up with a few solutions to this problem as will be listed below. If you have any other ideas on how to solve this situation, please comment below. Please include detail in your proposals.

**NOTICE: Please only keep comments below to proposed solutions to the problem ONLY!!! This is, currently, not a place to argue. After we feel that we have a well-rounded collection of possible solutions, we will proceed by creating a system to choose the best solution to the problem that will benefit all aspects of BusinessCraft, including the players, the staff members, the government, the economy, the parliament, and every other aspect. After a solution has been chosen from the list of proposals, a motion will be formally presented to the parliament of BuisnessCraft for approval.

List of proposed solutions:
- Charge every player online for another player's death
- Charge the player for his/her own death
- Do nothing
- Remove keep inventory
- Only charge players for certain death types
- Force the deceased player to spend 30 seconds in jail
- Charge the deceased player for every death not caused by pvp or mobs
- Add a death management plugin which fines you for death not caused by pvp. In the case that you do not have enough money to pay the fine, some of your items get dropped.

Last edited:

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Nothing because death alone is a punishment, 1: it makes you have to go back to the place you died (bad for mining, raiding, and for lazy people) 2: when you die your death gets announced to everyone (personally I'm not fond of that) and just sucks in general. I feel like death should just be left alone so I vote none.