Danielle123

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Danielle123
- Date joined server:1 year ago
- Current playtime: 2 days
- How long have you been a Doctor: about 3 months
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
: I want to be a hospital secretary because I know my way around the hospital and I feel I could be helpful to the new doctors. I enjoy helping people when they come in the hospital and I just wish I could do more and hospital secretary is that for me.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am very active and can be on discord often to reply to @doctor notifications when there are no doctors on. I am very kind and wish to help the Health Minister and the new doctors reach their full potential.
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

This application seems to have been created on the same day as a previous application, which had been denied. This either means that you've created a duplicate or you decided to create another application shortly after being denied. Either way, this application is ineligible due to the 30 day rule. If you have any comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via in-game, discord, or forums.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

This application seems to have been created on the same day as a previous application, which had been denied. This either means that you've created a duplicate or you decided to create another application shortly after being denied. Either way, this application is ineligible due to the 30 day rule. If you have any comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via in-game, discord, or forums.

xxxxxxttttttrrrrrraaaaaaaa