Accepted Dani99x - Property Inspector

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Dani99x
- Current Playtime: 29 days
- When are you most active? Weekends and some weekday evenings
- Position you're applying for: Property Inspector
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I believe I am suited for this position mostly due to my time and experience on the server. I feel that I have an adequate understanding of property standards. I also believe that I am proficient in writing, and that this would be of great use in this particular position.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to work in this position for three primary reasons. Firstly, it is very well known that there is a high demand and low supply for business plots in the capitol. I believe that if I were accepted into this position, I'd be able to make a positive change - particularly by reporting plots that belong to inactive players.
Anorher reason I want to work in this position is because I firmly believe that property inspectors play a key role in reducing lag on the server. The standards put in place aimed at reducing lag are often overlooked by many people. I believe I would be proficient in finding and reporting plots that are not up to standard.
The third reason I want to work in this position is because frankly, I want to work in the DoE. I have a strong passion for this department, and although this particular position would not be my first choice, I find it a respectable and valuable position, and would greatly enjoy being a part of it.
- Additional Information Thank you for your time and consideration.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Dani99x! Your application for Property Inspector has been accepted.

Armon

Citizen
Nice job Dani99x! I will keep working on my skills for when the next Property Inspector spot opens up. :)