Accepted Dani99x - Assistant Secretary of Employment

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Dani99x
- Current Playtime: 26 days and 11 hours
- When are you most active? Weekends, as well as some weekday mornings and afternoons
- Position you're applying for: Assistant Secretary of Employment
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I believe I am well suited for this position for a number of reasons. The primary reason being my sense of professionalism and morale. Prior to the DoCE being divided into two separate departments, I had the pleasure of becoming the Assistant Secretary of Education. I strongly believe that my history within the DoCE, specifically the position aforementioned, has shaped my character greatly, and will prove itself as valuable if I were to be accepted into this position. Additionally, I believe that I have exceptional writing, organizational, and coordination skills, and I believe that they will prove especially useful for assisting in the creations or editions of guides, exams, and tutorials.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? Firstly, I want to work in this position because I have a strong passion for making this server as welcoming and opportunistic as possible for everyone. Even when I was still new to this server, I believed that making players feel welcomed, valued, and involved was essential in making the server thrive. This is the reason I became a tour guide within my first couple weeks of joining.
Secondly, I feel that having adequate guides, exams, and tutorial are extremely important in regards to getting players to enjoy our server. I believe that I can be of great use in these specific areas.
Lastly, I developed a rapport with many people during my time in the DoCE. This is something that is very important to me, and I hope that can do the same thing in the Department of Employment if I am accepted as Assistant Secretary of Employment. Thank you for your consideration.
Additional Information:

Last edited:

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Assistant Employment Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Hi Dani, thank you so much for your interest in the DoE. Your application was amazing, and quite frankly, you were considered an amazing candidate, as you are well beyond qualified for this position. But due to the extremely large number of applications this department has received, I have been forced to deny most applications. Please let me know if you would like to keep this application as "pending," so that you can automatically be considered if/when the position opens up again.

October 17, 2019

Accepted

Congratulations, Dani! Your application for Assistant Employment Secretary has been accepted.

Last edited: