Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- Username: SpicySpacey
- Suggestion Title: Custom hat cosmetics
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Part of exploring the server is the community and there is no good way to enjoy it than to celebrate with others and make the hang out more magical. Therefore, I believe that if BC has its own unique hat cosmetics, it will make the hang out even better!
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: What is needed is for BC to have its own texturepack offered to players. and I SpicySpacey stand by my words that I will 3D design the hats from scratch, so that BC will only apply the texture pack
>> I also think those hats should be accessible to everyone not only donators so everyone gets a share of the unique fun cosmetics.

Last edited by a moderator:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Spacey have you done /c? We have quite a few custom hats, and I think our current selection is nifty as-is. Especially when you consider even first-tier donors can place any item on their heads (think unicorns, flowers, diamonds, literally anything.)

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Thanks for suggestion! Texture pack has been added in game! If you want to contact me for any custom hat models you make that you want to add, let me know! We can figure out how/when to add them c:

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
Thanks for suggestion! Texture pack has been added in game! If you want to contact me for any custom hat models you make that you want to add, let me know! We can figure out how/when to add them c:
Thank you ^^