Bill: Rejected Cross-Server Train System

BigBen9999

Citizen
-Title: Cross-Server Train System
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Although towns on the server are rare right now, WHEN they begin to spread we will need a way to get from town to town. The way to do this would be on a train. The trains would stop at designated train stations in towns. Towns would be required to build a train station if they wanted it but it would have to follow designated guidelines from the government. The government would be in charge of the railways. For different prices, players would be able to go from town to town on trains. All railways would connect to the main city which would allow players to connect trains to different cities on the other side of the server. The mod I saw for trains would be the Real Train Mod. The DoC could build a train station in the main city for this and it would have to be big and have enough room for multiple railways.
- What would benefit from this: Towns would be connected to each other more than ever before. The trains would have a massive impact on the time saved for players trying to connect to other towns. The Government could make Immense profit on the tickets bought by players. A train system would also just be AWESOME. I mean wouldn't it be really fun to ride around town to town on trains? I mean I would love that and probably buy lots of tickets
- Other Information: If this mod does not work, I know that there are multiple ones but I thought this one would be the best one!

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
The server will never use any client-side mods. And we already have the highway for what you're describing.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
The DoC has already have discussed the idea of a train system, and have postponed further construction until further expansions.

If people needed to drive somewhere, then they could just pay someone to take them there. Sort of like a uber system but the last one failed so it would be more of a friendly favor.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
If people needed to drive somewhere, then they could just pay someone to take them there. Sort of like a uber system but the last one failed so it would be more of a friendly favor.
That would have to be a player-owned Company, but is a very good idea.