Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
- Minecraft Username: Croldfish
- Playtime: 1w 1d 3h 10m
- /bcseen Playtime: 30 days, 9h 3m
- Discord Username: Croldfish
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
I have quite a fair bit of experience with Stratham's economy. 3 years ago, I started an agricultural business with my friend on this server. (It was called Great Harvest) Setting it up was a bit of work, but it was a ton of fun sculpting the business to be profitable and, well, fun to work in! Although I did take a break for 3 years (personal reasons), I still remember what it means to have a business, a livelihood, as clear as day. I have extensive knowledge about economic systems, like banking, stocks/securities, government funding (loans, grants, etc.), how money moves, and economic forces (supply/demand, inflation, etc) Other than computers, I love economics.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
I do not want to publicly share my ideas because if they get put into motion, then they will have to be classified at some point. I have a Google Doc with all of my ideas in full detail, so you can reach out to me through Discord or Minecraft to obtain it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I love economics. I like learning how money moves, I like learning about economic scandals, and its just really fun to untangle. The DoE provides opportunities to ingrain yourself in server economics, and since I am spending a lot of time on the server now, I really want to do dive into doing finance on the server. In addition, I think that the DoE does a great job managing the economy, but I want to make it even better.
- Additional Information:

Fun fact: there are more combinations of Minecraft worlds than there are atoms that exist in our observable universe

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Interview questions have been sent to your discord. Good luck!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, Croldfish! Your application for Secretary of Economy has been accepted.