Creation Of A New City

Are you excited for the new city?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello! I am currently saving up enough Krunas to make a city. I will need lots of help and funding. I currently have less than 500 Krunas. I do not want to be mayor or city counsil, well maybe I want to be city counsil... but I will let anyone who funds me or helps me make the city has a chance at becoming mayor or city counsil. 3 lucky people will be chosen out of a hat in real life then one of them will be chosen for mayor out of a hat in real life. I will out everyone's name in a hat who funds me or helps me build if they want to be mayor/city counsil then do it. Then I will do the second round. If you do not want to be city counsil or mayor anymore if you funded me or helped me build and you said to put your name in the hat, we will choose different people. I might put 4 people in the second hat instead and choose 4 lucky winners if I do not want to be city counsil and I just want to be a citizen of the town. Anyways, I hope to see you soon! If you would like to help me build then leave a reply. If you want to fund me tell me when you'll be on to fund me and I'll be on at that time and ask you if you want to be in the hat picks, same goes for builder except for the time and all... you will start building when I claim the land and all. REMEMBER: I asked Koalition for the funding and all so nothing in here is breaking the rules, so go for it if you want to fund or help me build! Have a great day!

-GamingDeenos
P.S Send pics of your builds if you want to be builder.

I will start a conversation on the forums with all builders once I get all the builders accepted/denied. I will also have a separate one for funders. I may have more than 1 conversation for each since I can only invite 5 people max into a conversation. I might just make a thread for the conversations... or just do nothing and chat in here.

Ok, last thing builder application format, you do not need this but it is recommended for getting accepted.

IGN:

Age (not required):

Discord/skype (don't need, I won't even use it...):

Why you want to help:

How many days a week will you be on (useful for some stuff, doesn't matter if your on for only 1 day):

How much time a day are you on (same as last questions desc.)

How long have you been playing MC (don't know why you need this... you don't have to answer)

How long have you been playing BusinessCraft:

What is your current job if you have one? (not required):

Why do you think you would fit the build team?:

How many builds have you done on BusinessCraft? (not required):

How many builds have you done total on MC? (not required):

Additional (not required):

Pictures of your best build/one of your builds on MC and BusinessCraft... or just on MC or just on BusinessCraft.
--------------------------------------------------------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
--------------------------------------------------------------

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Hello GamingDeenos. If you are still looking for people to help build, or do not have anyone yet and need someone, I can help. It doesn't have to be anything formal, I can just stop by whenever and help out. Here's my application.
My name in Minecraft is FlappyChickens, my age is secret, and my discord is FlappyChickens#5752. I'd like to help because wouldn't want anyone to build anything as big as a town/city alone, especially when they are asking for help. I would be on for 6/7 days a week for 1 to 6 hours a day, excluding next week (July 10 - 14) because I will be away. I have been playing Minecraft since 2013, and I have been paying BusinessCraft since mid November of 2016. I am currently a Carpenter/Entrepreneur and a part-time Constructor for the government. I think I would be fit for your team because I have been on many other official build teams, and I believe this would be no different than that. I have built 6 large government builds, and many personal builds on BusinessCraft. For Minecraft, I have built many, many things, including 9 large scale maps. For more information I can give you my build server which displays some of smaller projects.

Random pictures from an imgur of my BC builds from like 7 months ago... IDK
http://imgur.com/gallery/3EWBq

Great! Your accepted PureStupidity_/FlappyChickens! Just need money to claim the land. Sorry I haven't responded as I have been busy and I couldn't log in to my account so I had to make a new one. But anyways, I am almost always on, so if you would like to start building anyways without claims, we can. But anyways, congrats on getting accepted I guess!