Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister Kikochu

Department Progress
The Department of Economy has been at a steady paced this month, working on helping business grow and ensuring new players have an easier access into starting up their own business and getting set up. This such help was reducing the heavy criteria of starting a business which directly hurt new players due to requirements and strict regulatory measures. Now it's easier than ever to make a business registration.

We also abolished the 20% chest shop tax to ensure new business have more money to invest in themselves and grow their business. This was a target for the DoE to ensure that new players, who would use chest shops to start their business wont be penalised or hit hard when trying to start out.

I also carried out an activity sweep to ensure our department members are active and ready to work. This meant taking the thought decision to make some cuts to our staff to ensure fresh faces and more new ideas.

We also had to set up pricing within the new map for rentable regions. This took priority at the gov mall which is a great area for helping players start business and get set up.

Upcoming Projects
Work has continued on NPC quests for each university job. These will be part of a new quest system that will help guide new players on the server and get them involved in the economy and the server.

Along with this we are also looking into updating DoC paste prices and examining their current cost.

Additional Notes
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or economic issues. I will do my best to listen and come up with a solution so you can participate in the economy with less stress.

Dept. of Health: Minister _Evachu_

Department Progress
The DoH has been focused on many internal changes this month, for our doctors and senior team which has made activity and our department members much better at doing their job, as well as adding bleedstone fever, got a bit of backlash but we changed the possibility to 0.5% which made it a lot better.

Upcoming Projects
I did have a project that would be released towards the end of the term, but as the department is getting removed, unfortunately, I won't be able to do this. This project was to do with a new job that was getting released called the 'GP'/'General practitioner' which I had been working on for a while, with wolfie and a lot while I was a minister and was planning to release this in a month-ish as it is not done yet, so I was working on something, but could not release it.

Additional Notes
Hihi guys, thanks for another great month. It's really sad for me to see the DoH get removed as I've been in this department almost since I joined BC, but it is what it is. I hope I can still answer your questions for as long as the DoH is still here, thanks for a great month again <3~

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Mickichu

Department Progress

The Department have been focusing a lot on preparing for Christmas events as we have much planned for the festive season. I am also pushing everyone to complete their ongoing events as we have a lot pending to be completed and hosted. Activity has increased and everyone has been doing well with just getting on with their work.

Recently, Lunel was promoted to Senior Community Coordinator. She has gotten along well when it comes to training others and carrying out Senior tasks. Truc2018, (my other senior) has really stepped up with training new employees and assisting on their events.

I have completed the new tour script and shortened it down as much as possible as the most feedback I had received from players and DoPA employees in the last map was that the script for the tours was quite long. This new script has received some good feedback.

We have been discussing some more events to help with the social media side of BC, as this is ran by staff with the assistance of the DoPA Minister and Community Coordinators. We have tried two picture events, but we don't get as many responses on discord announced events lately - something we need to work on.

We prepared the Secret Santa event early which is on the DoPA park spot to the left of Spawn. This will be announced soon.

Upcoming Projects
Kikochu is working hard on a new Tony the Tour Guide; He is adding a GUI menu which will allow players the option of a short or long tour. Players can also skip location and have the option to just choose the location they wish to visit and learn more about. This is something Kiko has had in mind for a while but also suggested by fluffybaldie.

Lot's of Christmas events and the BC Choice Awards!!

Additional Notes
Apply for Community Coordinator to host fun events and introduce new players into the server. Or, apply for Social Advisor and get paid for your photos and media content.

Dept. of Agriculture: Minister Lunel

Department Progress

This month, the senior team has focused on setting up the NFS as well as the farming district. After finalizing plot prizes in the fd, we set up a form at the beginning of the month to allow players who owned/rented a plot in the old farming district to request transfer to the new fd. We’ve now finished assigning plots to those that completed the form and should expect to see the farming district opened soon (the bus stop has been set up as well)! Additionally we’ve decided upon prices for selling/buying in the farm shop/NFS, now we just have to decide how many barrels to dedicate to each item before opening up the NFS. This month rangers also began working on the highway removal project and we saw significant progress on that. I’ve also requested a plugin be created that’ll facilitate transportation of pets to the new map/wild, so hopefully that gets done sometime soon too. And lastly, a new subthread has been added under DoA for Rangers ‘Admin Requests’ to report large holes that cannot be manually filled, so if you see any of these, tell a ranger or open a ticket in DoA discord!

Statistics
> 2 Wild Reports
> 1 Inactive Region Reports
> 0 Shelter Interactions
> 4 Animal Abuse Report
> 2 Landscaper Reports
> 0 Public Report Bonuses
> 0 Village Abuse Report

Upcoming Projects
End of term so no upcoming projects. Looking forward to seeing the merge and working with the new minister :)

Additional Notes
We have many fun projects we're about to start so join the DoA and take part in them!

Dept. of Construction: Acting Minister DemonWolf_101

Posted on behalf of DemonWolf_101, Acting Construction Minister

Department Progress
The New Map was released early in the month. The release went well; We had completed majority of key builds for when players could start accessing the new map. There is still work here and there but that will all take time to completed, especially with only having 2-3 active constructors.

DemonWolf noticed we did not have a Gas station in the new map. He quickly worked on this once a location was approved by Luxaholic. The location is off the highway leading up to the Capitol building. The train hub has also been completed by Demon.

Mickichu headed the Gov mall, with the help from Demon and some from Luxaholic and Bharatj. This building was an important one for the new map as it's the highest traffic location for business on the server. This was completed before the map release. The Tender shop is completed, build wise, but all its contents need to be transferred over and shop signs set.

Department Buildings:
> DoE [Bank] - build completed but needs to be fully set up (Admins)
> DoA - the shelter build has been completed prior to the new map release. Most of it has been set up but tp points need to be set (Admins). The Farming District was completed prior to the new map. The bus has recently been added and a few other things need doing (Admins). The NFS was completed end of Nov. The shop signs need to be set up before it opens.
> DoPA - the building is done but interior needs some work - not a priority build nor used too often so will be completed with time.
> DoH - the hospital was set up and everything is running for the DoH to use.
> DoJ - one of the first buildings completed on the new map
> DoC - no department building but some offices were set up for the employees of the department near Spawn.

Upcoming Projects
There are many build projects to complete and our constructors are actively working daily on these builds or any type of decoration they see needed around the map or any touch ups.

The Property Inspector job is something we are reworking to fit the new map in regards to height restrictions and other restrictions set around the new map.

The DoA and DoC are soon to merge. The jobs will be looked at and responsibilities may be swapped/merged.

Additional Notes
Apply for Construction Intern. We have improved training and are in need of new constructors to help with the many build projects we have and requests we have been receiving.

Dept. of Justice: Minister Cherub54321

Department Progress

n/a

Upcoming Projects
n/a

Additional Notes
No report handed in.

Dept. of State: Minister Poemhunter

Department Progress
The Department has made some good progress this month. We hired a new employee who has helped with data processing of a census and improved questions for the next coming census to collect as much data as possible and getting the clearest results. We also had one of our team members look more into NPC and adapting that to the new map from the university to other areas of the map. it will help new players get access to direct links to forums information.

Upcoming Projects
Next Census and other NPC emersion but also not moving forward due to next administration coming in soon.

Additional Notes
Join the DoS. Contact myself if you'd like to know more information.