Discontinued Community Project - Quarry

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Fellow BusinessCraft Citizens,

I have taken it upon myself to start a personal project of mine, which was to mine out a big 40 block by 80 block hole in the ground. Upon realizing that it would be insane to complete this project myself, I enlisted the help of a few other members. I am asking for more players to assist me to make this dream a reality.

The plot is located at X: -2208, Z: -2630 not far from the Wild 1 warp. The plot is claimed by the name "ChrisClassicsRegion1." Outside of the quarry, there are some organized donation chests for any items which you do not wish to keep.There is also a beacon inside of the plot providing the Haste 2 effect. Therefore, if you have an efficiency 5 pickaxe, you will instantly mine the stone. Removal of any of the following will result in a "Building Modifications - Stage A" punishment:

• The Donation Chests
  • The Crafting Table
  • The land immediately surrounding the Donation Chests
  • The Beacon Block
  • The Iron Blocks
  • The Gold Blocks
Building Modifications - Stage A punishment as defined by the BusinessCraft law:
  • 15 minutes in jail
  • removal of all blocks taken in the grief
  • fine of 100 Krunas
Notice: According to BusinessCraft law, griefing is also defined as "Needlessly destroying the landscape." Therefore, any needless destruction of the land immediately surrounding the plot without a valid reason will result in punishment.

If you would like to help me with this project, please leave a reply below including your in-game username. You will then be added to the region and sent a reply on the forums.

FAQ:

What do you plan on doing with the hole after it's finished?
- I have a few plans, none of which are finalized. Feel free to leave your suggestions below!

Are we allowed to keep what we mine?
- Yes, absolutely!

What do you plan on doing with the blocks in the chests?
- I'm thinking of having a drop-party kind of situation.

Will the people who help get any credit?
- Yes, everyone involved in the project will receive credit somehow. However, I am unsure exactly how.

Can items be taken from the donation chests?
- Due to the limitations of our plugins, items can only be inserted into the donation chests, not taken out of. However, for helping me out with the task, I will be more than happy to give you a few items from the chests if you need them. Just msg me in-game.

Can we just help dig the whole thing out?
- Currently, that is the plan. If I would require help with building whatever I have planned for the future, I will make another thread.

Once the quarry is done, will mining there be open to the public?
- Once we mine the whole thing out, there won't be any more blocks to mine. Currently, the plan is to keep the quarry region once it is done.

Last edited:

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
My ign is iSharkk
I will be using lots of iron picks unless anyone is willing to rent to me a better pick
Question though: Can we take from the donation chest? currently i need a few more stacks of iron and will hopefully get enough from this quarry. but incase i need some more am i allowed to take or is it only deposit?

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
2 questions: 1, can we just help dig the whole thing out? im good at building, but not THAT Good. 2nd, will mining there be open to the public? (once its done)

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
ehh, I have no life and I would like to help! one question: are you making this quarry aesthetically pleasing or just a big hole in the ground?

IGN: A1phaSniper

:D :D :D :D

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
YAY! More people are joining! If anyone has any questions, I will try to help the best I can IF Chris isn't online. :P