(Attached file)

Attachments

• 2019-07-01 15_58_06-FreeLogoDesign.png
    2019-07-01 15_58_06-FreeLogoDesign.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 15

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Hello CodSquad312, the design looks great, although I personally recommend adding a little more information about your company, so customers know where to go if they would like to buy things.

Unfortunately, I am going to need you to pick out a specific billboard location before I can accept your application. Go around the city and find a blank billboard that you believe would be suitable. Take note of the coordinates, and either edit this post to include the coordinates, or reply to this thread with them. Please do not make a new thread, though, as that will be a waste of your time as well as mine xD.

Also, seeing that you are new to the forums, I would like to remind you that the cost of owning a billboard is 1,000kr per week. I am not aware of whether you have the money or not, but I understand it can be quite pricey, especially for a player just starting out (once again, not condescending you, just trying to offer some advice). You may want to rethink the idea, as the money can go toward the costs of your business.

Think it over, and let me know if you have made a decision. My discord is Danielw_#4409 so feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Until this has been edited, your application will be left on "Pending." Best of luck!