Denied Codes320's Application for Hospital Secretary

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name:Codes320
- Date joined server: 1 year ago (That's what /jd says)
- Current playtime: 1 day, 16 hours
- How long have you been a Doctor: Since January of 2019 (If it says later than that, it's because I accidentally quit for a day and then rejoined but Puppy, you trained me that day.)
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I'm sure you already know this but... I want to create a drastic improvement in the quality of care for our patients, and in the education of our staff. I feel like while we've made progress, we have a long way to go. I want to play my part in making the hospital as realistic and efficient as possible.
- What can you bring to the Department: I view my role as having 3 important aspects, plus whatever I don't already know about obviously. For one, I need to train new Doctors. Now, don't get me wrong, training is something I frequently do already. However, with my new found authority, I'll be able to reach more Doctors and train them efficiently. Secondly, I will perform routine inspections to ensure that Doctors are maintaining the level of care we strive for. Finally, I will help Puppy and my fellow Administration team decide when to open and close Apps. I view this from more of a strategic standpoint; it is important to open and close apps on a consistent basis to keep a balance between having enough doctors and having too many that the quality of care goes down. The medical field is an ecosystem, you can only have so many of one species. In terms of important assets, I can offer; for one, I'm experienced. I've been doing this since January, so I know the process by heart. I also am a generally professional person; I speak in full, complete sentences and am polite to colleagues and patients.
- Additional Information:
I never really considered this position up until now. I didn't need a fancy title or anything, I just feel like I can't accomplish what I need to without this position.

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
This application has been DENIED. I would like to see more activity. You may re-apply in 30 days.
Hi, I understand your reasoning. My play time is below average, mostly because I'm a journalist on the server. Most of my work is doing research and writing. With that being said, I will try to do more in-game activities. I am already up to 2 days and will continue bringing that number up.