Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
- In-game name: Cherub54321
- Age (optional): 19
- Date joined server: 28th may 2020
- Current playtime: 60+ days
- Why do you want to be a State Secretary: I would like to be able to help organize some of BC's biggest events (the elections) and also to be able to oversee the conduct of political parties that as in their nature can sometimes become a bit unkind to each other as part of their rivalries, and to help moderate that. I would also like to be able to help support what is not a hugely large department with their huge portfolio they have to cover.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring my enthusiasm, as well as my organisation skills (from when running the DoJ) to insure that elections are run as efficiently as possible. I can also look critically at ideas and make suggestions as to their improvement.
- What does your previous experience with elections and politics include?: I have previously run in two elections, once as an MP in late 2020, and once as DPM candidate with Kawai in last term's PM elections. I always try to keep an eye on what is going on in politics, and I have been previously in cabinet as DoJ minister.
- Additional Information: Trace see if you can reply faster than Zzz for my PO app :)

Last edited:

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Cherub54321! Your application for State Secretary has been accepted.