Accepted cheeseburgerpro's application for Ranger

- In-game name: cheeseburgerpro
- Time-Zone (optional): BST
- Age (optional)
: 15
- Date joined server: August 9th 2021
- Current playtime: 4d 3h
- Why you want this job:

I want this job because the Agriculture Industry has always interested me on this server and I would like to help maintain a pleasing environment. I would enjoy clearing the wilderness of any inactive/abandoned plots and rescuing neglected animals that have been left in the plots, or anywhere in general. I also want this job so I can progress further in this department to achieve higher job options.

- Additional Information:

Dusk

Citizen
DualDusk
DualDusk
- In-game name: cheeseburgerpro
- Time-Zone (optional): BST
- Age (optional)
: 15
- Date joined server: August 9th 2021
- Current playtime: 4d 3h
- Why you want this job:

I want this job because the Agriculture Industry has always interested me on this server and I would like to help maintain a pleasing environment. I would enjoy clearing the wilderness of any inactive/abandoned plots and rescuing neglected animals that have been left in the plots, or anywhere in general. I also want this job so I can progress further in this department to achieve higher job options.

- Additional Information:
Good Luck!

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
I do not wish to rush but it has been over a week without a result to my application.
Normally you should reach out to the minister after a month. Most of my applications take 2-3 weeks

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Thats fine just make sure to be patient :)

Taps230

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Tippychu
Tippychu
tier5

Accepted

Congratulations, cheeseburgerpro! Your application for Ranger has been accepted.