Answered / Added Change to 1 plot rule in suburbs.

Sherlock001

Citizen
Ok so this wont be long. Recently it was found out that you can do /suburbs to see exstra plot rules that apparently are like ancient. Now one of these rules says you can only own 1 plot in the suburbs. This has not been enforced by anyone for aslong as Ive played atleast. I also know that there are staff members that have never heard about it up until this point. My suggestion is simply to remove or change this rule to like 5 or 10. Since we now have some Real Estate companies. Now that this rule is starting to be enforced again those companies are basicly dead in the water at this point.
There is also alot of plots available in the sub-urbs so the rule to me doesnt seem needed. And well the fact that there has been no way of finding the rule up until quite recently proves how outdated it is. The rule link also takes you to a google document so meh idk. I don't think the rule has been given much thought after people forgot to enforce it since its not announced or given any clue to on the forums or in game. Wich would further add to the argument to simply changer or remove the rule now that staff has decided to enforce it again. Thank you for reading.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This was made back in the very beginning to give everyone a chance to own a house in the suburbs. Since the suburbs have expanded, we may reconsider. I'll mark this as Answered and have a discussion in Cabinet about it.