Hiring Central Audit

Jan K.

Citizen
sLQXp0D.png

Central Audit (CA) is a new financial services company on the server. We offer internal and external audit, consultancy and financial advice. More about each of the services offered by CA below. The company works both with players and companies, developing an individual approach to each client. Furthermore, we also offer our services to new companies or players who are planning on setting up a business and are seeking advice.

Internal Audit is one of the services we offer to our clients. In essence, if you run a business on the server, and you want to check if everything within the company is going as smoothly and efficiently as possible, we can carry out an audit of the structure of your company, giving you feedback on how to make it better, in order to reduce any unnecessary time you spend on management as well as maximizing profits. Examples include building an effective employee hierarchy, finding employees for new jobs, using available technology to make contact with clients and employees easier or identifying the parts of your business, which are dragging down your income. Clients receive an auditor's report, which outlines all our recommendations and advice. If you have any worries or problems with implementation, we can also follow up any changes. Internal audit can also cover analyzing the financial situation of a company, resulting in a singular or regular financial statement, reporting on revenues, expenses, etc.

External Audit covers carrying out research and collecting data on external factors affecting an individual or a company. For example, if you are investing in real estate, and would like to work out a fair price you will charge for apartments or commercial space, we will prepare a report on average prices in a given area and recommend you a price. However, external audit can cover practically anything, from looking at salaries to commute times and infrastructure quality. External audit can also often link with internal audit, as prices we will recommend to a client based on external data collection, will be calculated in accordance with the operating costs calculated within internal audit.

Financial advice is a broad field of financial services, consisting of a financial expert recommending to a client how to invest or spend their money. Advice is prepared based on collected data, information passed on to us by our client and can be both short-term and long-term. We have a very individualistic approach to all cases and pride ourselves on adapting our services to every client's situation.

Emerging Business Assistance is quite a specific service we offer, targeted at new companies or players planning to set up a company. As part of the process, we advise them on pricing, corporate structure, employment as well as other factors. We can also help raise capital, making the whole process less stressful and complicated for our client.

Asset valuation is a service we offer to players or companies who would like to find out how much all their belongings are worth. We do this through collecting data from across the server, to work out an estimated market value of possessions such as property or items. Asset valuation can help you determine how much your company is worth or your own personal net worth.

Wealth management allows you to entrust a portion of your savings to CA. We will then manage your money in order to help it grow and withstand the wealth-consuming process of inflation. Our schemes are tailored individually to each client, meaning you can choose whether you want a high, mid or low-risk portfolio. Examples of the things we do with clients' funds include holding the money, if inflation is low; investing in our own company, if we believe it will help it grow and generate a high return; investing in other companies, if there are many companies seeking capital, which we believe can generate long-term profit for our client; or real estate, to generate long-term income from renting, or sell the funded property at a profit.

If you think Central Audit can help you, don't hesitate to contact us! Our pricing varies greatly from client to client, so don't be afraid of astronomically high costs.
Portfolio - as Central Audit is only a new company, we don't have an extensive portfolio. However, CA has prepared a report about the server's economy, which is in many ways similar to the reports we provide to our clients on other topics. If you would like, take a look.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14t8MdsSa8zTukJ_X8hhSfkxV8iTrmF3x/view?usp=sharing

Our clients so far - Napugi

Management - I, jachu044, am the owner of Central Audit. I have an extensive interest in economics and financial analytics, and would like to put this to use by helping others prosper. I believe I am a good person to work with, as I can convey information in a calm manner, whilst also providing clients with everything they need to know. In terms of work, I also think I am a good boss who listens to employees and compensates their work accordingly. If you would be interested in working for CA, read the hiring section.

Hiring - Central Audit is currently looking for general auditors, who will help with data collection and work with clients. If you believe you would be good for the job, please contact me via Discord, mentioning your name on the forum, in-game name, playtime, and why you think you would make a good auditor - experience, interests, etc.

Contact Central Audit via Discord: Jan K.#4047
We look forward to working with each and every one of you!

Kind regards,
Jan, CEO of Central Audit.

Last edited:

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
You seem very proficient in your field. Great work, and good luck!

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
Lovin the work so far. Excellently chronicled and archived with accurate measurements/estimations.

Good luck!