CatchEmAll1’s Election Post (June 2018)

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
  • Your username: CatchEmAll1
  • Your age: 13
  • Your activity on the server: Since it is Summer I am on as much as possible usually in the early morning or afternoon although I will be gone June 17th to the 30th
  • When you joined: I joined the server August 17th 2017 which was 10 months ago.
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I have been an MP for almost four months now and believe that I have proven that I have the ability to create and purpose motions well and how to contribute to discussions on possible motions.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: Like what I have said in the past I will vote for motions that could increase realism or motions restated to improvement of Departments. I would vote against laws that would make criminal activity easier and lass noticeable.
  • Additional information you believe people should know: I love this server very much and am very dedicated to it. I put lots of time into it and would like very much to help make it a better place for all players. Thank You for taking time to read my post.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good luck! :D