Denied Cartoonified's Hospital Secretary Application

My In Game Name: Cartoonified

Age: 13 (My young age doesn't make me any less capable of being a Hospital Secretary)

Date Joined BusinessCraft: 1 Month Ago, Today

Current Play Time on Server: 3 days, 1 hour, 48 minutes, 52 seconds and counting

Why Do I want to become a Hospital Secretary?: Because I've so far, after being a doctor for 2 weeks I've had an affinity for the DoH and would like to help it and work for it at a higher level than just a doctor, I also feel as if I don't get to help the DoH as much as I would if I became a Hospital Secretary.

What will I bring to the DoH: I tend to have ideas always for any project or group and can have new ideas for the DoH to bring to CatchEmAll1 and other doctors. Also I will obide by the rules of the DoH such as enforcing the prices of treatments or having patients stay in rooms and wait to be treated even only treating patients at/in the Hospital only.

Additional Info: I have no additional info and look forward to waiting for CatchEmAll1's response to my application!

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. We feel you are not yet ready for this position. Feel free to DM me on Discord for information on why and you can apply again 30 days from this message.