Accepted Carnage0205’s Application for Economy Secretary

Carnage0205

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Carnage0205
- Playtime: 23d 21h 55m 35s
- When are you most active? Due to my Timezone, I am usually on after 4pm AEST. But sometimes I can be found on the server before then. I am on the server to 2-5 hours at a time depending on the day and time I am online.
- What makes you qualified to work in the DoE? I believe that I am qualified for this department, because I have owned different successful companies on the server. I have owned a chest shop that brought in a good sum of profits as well as 2 building companies. I followed each law that surrounded owning a company, and always adjusted if I was breaching one.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? The DoE has always interested me because it gives all members of the department, a chance to help the economy on the server and those who chose to play on it. I think I would be a great fit for this position due to me holding my current roles on the server, which provide with a large area of knowledge on the laws of the server.
- Additional Information: Have a good one, and thanks for viewing this application.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Carnage0205! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Carnage0205

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Carnage0205! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Thanks Kaila!