Denied Captain_Stamps Application for Hospital Secretary

- In-game name: Captain_Stamps
- Date joined server: 2 Months Ago.
- Current playtime: 1d 7h
- How long have you been a Doctor: A little more than a month as Doctor.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I am very disappointed in how many Doh employees are not active. I want to help rebuild the DoH, and serve the people. I would also like to learn new things, and work with new people. I want to help new doctors learn "the ropes", and watch them grow, not only as medical proffessionals but also people. I love my job, and have always starting from the beggining of this journey. I also love this server and want it to grow and develop with active players in all branches of government.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am very active(every day). I also bring my passion for serving this server and it's players. I want to teach new doctors, and help this server grow. My passion for teaching, and mentoring new doctors reaches the stars.
- Additional Information: I hope my application gets accepted, thanks! =)

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Thank You for showing interest in the position of Hospital Secretary! Your application is now under review and you will recieve a response shortly.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
After deliberation with my HS, we have decided that you are just not ready for this position yet. You may DM me on Discord for more information on why. Therefore, application Denied. You may apply again 30 days from this message