[CANCELLED] Crafter of the Year Event

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The year of 2018 is coming to an end and its time to start the annual Crafter of the Year Event! (The real one)

What is this? Basically, you will nominate someone and they will be put in a poll. the poll will go for 5 days and after that, a ceremony will be held awarding that person. (award will be chosen)

How? You will nominate somebody by using the format provided. When that is done, they are automatically added to the poll.

Dates:
When nominations are due: January 5, 5:00 PM CET
When the poll will close: January 10, 5:00 PM CET
When the ceremony will be held: (To be decided)

Nomination Format:
-in-game name:
-nominee:
-something nice he/she did for you (or someone else):

**Please only nominate someone once**
**This event is not sponsored by the government**

Last edited:

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
-in-game name: _litenerd
-nominee: LucyMoon
She routinely helps new players, welcomes everyone back, and is overall a nice person!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
-in-game name: A1phaSniper
-nominee: Libnah
-something nice he/she did for you (or someone else): Very helpful and overall a very nice person.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
-in-game name: puppy_lover153
-nominee: SweetGamer
SweetGamer has helped me a lot throughout my time being a Doctor. He would drop whatever he is doing to help me whenever situations at the Hospital get out of hand. Overall a nice person and extremely helpful.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I tried to have an annual thing that I've been waiting for since last year, but it seems that's not possible. I wanted something that could honor the excellent work shown by impressive players. Thank you to all that have participated, but we don't have enough participants to make this any good. Therefore, I am canceling this event and am going to cry in a corner now ;-;