Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
Health Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister UnityMaster

Progress on DoE:
We have doubled the size of our department's workforce over the past few weeks. Recently Minister Unity has resumed the pruning tax and with the aid of Treasurer Zekethekaiser, the DoE has pruned over 88 accounts. We are finally working towards a release on our dispensary permits. We have also began tidying up our department's discord.

Future Goals for Next Month:
I would like to implement department reforms outlined below to help cater to our educational and taxation needs. I would like to also see the completion and implementation of reformed exams, unions, and a reformed lending program. A continuation of the discord remodeling. I would like to reorganize the department into the following positions with the designated responsibilities:
  • Responsibilities are as follows:
    • Creating economic and fiscal policy
    • Working on projects assigned by department leadership
    • Accept business registrations
    • Accept lending applications
    • Creating guides
    • Exams
    • NPC tutorials
    • Union regulation
    • Accept Unions
    • Enforcing Taxation
    • Auditing Businesses
    • Auditing Players
    • Plot audits
    • Tracking government spending
    • Tracking /baltop

Dept. of Health: Minister Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Progress on DoH:
We have not had much progress due to the plugin breaking but we continue to work on schedule 0 cards and we have continued talking about future projects such as an EMT Job.

Have the plugin working, and possibly start work on a DoH HQ.

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Duckiichu

Progress on DoPA:
We announced 6 events from May 20th, 4 which have been completed, and a total of 8 announced in the month of May. We achieved 6 more events than last Month. The department started out a little inactive this month but we modified the activity requirements a bit and brought back Monthly Reports recently which made a large difference. This was also possible with the help of Mickichu, the SEP and PM, and Tracefais, the Deputy Minister.

Definitely some more events. I also hope to get more tours done and sort out Tour Guide activity requirements. Finally I would like to work on the museum some more, updating it more often and maybe some more stuff related to that.

Dept. of Agriculture: Minister TippyTaps230

Progress on DoA:
Due to IRL obligations, mainly exams, we have had less active members this month, including all but one of our agricultural secretary’s. However, I am proud to show our work for this month:
There has been progress started on this, and thanks to Pink’s hard work, we are ensuring that new plots are available for players. I am hoping there will be more action on this next month as we hire more AS’s and current ones are more active.

Moving the FD received ministerial approval however it seems there are concerns among the player base. I have asked for people to make their concerns known before we officially start this plan. (This plan would be for after the animal shelters move anyway)
1. Abandoned Gas Station – complete bar things like ender chests/anvils etc
2. Camping Area - currently the focus of our efforts to ensure that its completion lines up with the end of the term
3. Village - has been put on a brief hold so we can focus on other warps first
4. Wilderness Reserve - I have been leading warp 4 and would like to thank @DK for all of his hard work on this Warp. It’s looking really good, few more exhibits to go and terraforming to do but animals should be in there soon!
The Senior DoA team have put in enormouse hours of work designing the new Queen Street, including terraforming and decoration.
After the Ministerial Vote, is has been decided to move the Animal Shelter to the National Forest and we will be looking to plan and start this new project soon! (Actual Plans in progress)

Numbers (as of 4-27-2022)
> 39 Wild Reports (+7)
> 37 Inactive Region Reports (-41)
> 38 Animals Adopted out (+24)
> 1 Animal Abuse Case (0)

> 2 New Department Members
> 1 New Senior Member

- Move Farming District to National Forest
- Finish the Warps
- Redesign and move Animal Shelter to National Forest

Dept. of Construction: Minister Orangieeee

Progress on DoC:
(a) Department Reform
The department has made great progress in terms of reform. It mainly focuses on increasing public transparency and clarifying job responsibilities. Here are the details:
- Creation of introduction, meet-our-team, and rules channels in discord
- Implementation of suggestion channel to let the public make suggestions for doc, including voting perms and suggestion status
- Revamp of discord roles in discord to clear classification
- Refurbishment of department structure, new personnel management and relevant job responsibility (removing construction manager and adding new aqua job:
land officer)

(b) Personnal Mangement

StatusNumber
Termination/Resignation3
Recruitment5
Promotion3
On-break2

Job RoleNumber
Minister1
Construction Advisor1
Construction Secretary2
Constructor2
Land Officer1
Assistant Constructor5
Property Inspector5

(c) Main Projects (Construction Office)
Projects have been reviewed and they are making good progress. Each project will be led by a Project Manager. Projects are listed below:
- [In Progress] Mansion Hill Road Project (Project Manager: Cherub54321)
- [In Progress] Subrub Expansion Project (Project Manager: mrnasus77, supervised by Kawaibab)
- [Complete] Queen Street Relocation Project (Project leads by Prime Minister)

(d) Main Projects (Land Office)
At the request of the Department of Economy (DoE), inactive players who violate the better pruning tax law will receive property eviction. Property Inspectors are doing their work led by Land Officer.
- Better Pruning Tax Eviction Project (Project Manager: Topte)

- Department Reform Phase 2, including fixing perms and roles in-game
- Update guidelines and command guidebook for different job positions
- Capital Land Zoning Feasility Study
- Queen Street Redevelopment Feasility Study
- Plot search machine and land surveying works
- Exploring the posibility of Inter-departmental Project with DoS (Land Surveying works in towns)
- Exploring the posibility of Inter-departmental Project with DoE (Materials Supply Tender for construction projects)
- new DoC HQ with government warehouse (cooperate with DoE for materials tender project)

Orangie did fancy formatting so thank you for that!

Dept. of Justice: Minister Nightmare98765

Progress on DoJ:
In this month the DoJ has had its up and downs. The downs where the current 3 cases against it and the leaving of a sergeant. Due to these cases we also had to demote a sergeant. But the ups where good. We hired a new Sergeant, had even more training sessions which still are now. The new Prison was also continued to talk about. The new guides have also been nearly finished

- Continue training for "State of Emergency and stuff like that.
- Continue working on the prison
- Roleplay aspects
- FInishing the new Guides.

Dept. of State: Minister Poemhunter

Progress on DoS:
Conducted a Departmental report of the DoA, and if I personally don't have time by the end of this term I have notes to pass on to the next Minister to look at the DoPA, DoC and the DoJ. These notes will help guide and finish the report of these departments. I have Talked with my Relevant Ambassador in relation to forging relations, exploring having a new embassy built and opening better relations with Harlom. The DoS have examined and reported to the PM in relations to the UN Charter which is concluding with the signing on the 01/06/22. I have cleaned up the political parties de registering ones not active and same with there news media making sure all relevant and active news sources are employing and reporting. I am also examining town policy as there has been a problem with a passed law and my department I working to amend it. I am also looking into the failings of Mayors in keeping to their duties and maintaining the up keep of towns. In relations to TS4 I am talking with my CAs as we need to make sure the mayors are present and willing to participate but due to the lack of development in recent reports the Department is concerned with the leadership of certain towns which is being examined and hopefully discussed but we are looking into the reschedule for a nearer time.

- Town inspections carried out by CAs
- Signing of the charter
- Embassy discussions
- preparation for the next administration and prep incase of change within the department