Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister Matty (Previously Topte)

Department Progress
The Department of Economy is currently comprised of knowledgable members of the Stratham community who excell in economic reform and prowess. It started as a small team, but has growth fairly well. The department has adopted quite a few on-going and consistent projects former Minister's left for us to enchance and continue to improve. I consider myself more of an internal affairs type manager, so I spent most of the first month reorganizing the infrastructure of this department, hiring new members, and creating comprehensible spreadsheet/logs to gather necessary metrics to make proper economic descisions for the next two months.

Currently, the DoE is looking into achieve the economic goals of the current Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, as well as another economic related issues and ideas we are coming up with internally. PM Cherub has asked that his department's remain transparent through Cabinet Voting, and the DoE will be submitting some polls soon to gather more critical information from the public.

Current Cabinet Goals: Enhancing and Diversifying the Government Mall player head catelog with insight from the public. The PM indicated that he would like to see more "decorative" type heads for urban and residential decoration. Other members recommended more plant based decorative heads. Additionally, the PM would like to see more NPC involvement with tours/exams/and economic QUESTS!. More on that later...

DoE Goals: To oversee and achieve the economic goals of the PM. As the Minister of this department, I wish to reorganize the internal affairs of this department such as Business Registration/Bill Board Applications/Grants/Bank Insurance/etc, hire more employees to work on projects, and keep accurate metric records to provide data to the PM and DPM when required. (Examples will be attached below.)

Current Projects:
Dispensary Permits, currently working with the DoH regarding the application process and pricing. This was something being worked on prior to my Ministerial appointment. I believe this has already been finished.

Government Tenders, currently overseeing the Tender shop at the Government Mall, recording accurate metrics for what is sold and transported out of the shop weekly. Attached below is a sample of the Tender shop record. I have a few ES's providing me some pricing examples, to reevaluate pricing which the government is confortable spending to stockpile much needed materials to be transported to sister department's such as the DoA and DoC, DoPA(?). This will be considered an "on-going" project throughout my term.

More Custom Items, currently being worked on by one of our newest ES. Some example items include: Blaze Rods, Honey Block, Leather, Shroomlight, Podzol, Paper and String. Will need server staff involvement to implement.

NPC Econ. Quests, as stated above, will be a large extensive project, primarily being worked on by our Treasurer/ES staff member. He has former experience working with the server regarding NPC quests and script writing. We currently have one NPC quest scripted and waiting to be tested by server staff. The success of this quest will allow us to start developing more quests that offer economic relief to adventurous players, in hopes to get them out and into the world of Stratham.

Exam Reform, currently being worked on by a few ES knowledgable with exam guides and scripts. The DoE recently changed the Gun Smith job role to cease the need for expensive "gun parts" as former administrations wanted guns to be less accessible. Reducing the cost of guns will assist Gun Smiths to better market their products at a competitive rate, while not competing with Government pricing. The exam has been modified to take out the irrelevant items. At this time, these exams are being worked on: ALL

On-Going Tasks, include CPI Pricing Tracking. Essentially, finding a baseline for nearly ALL products business could sell, to help with critical underselling and to keep prices rather fair. Additionally, Pruning Inactive Accounts, per the The Better Pruning Tax Act, inactive accounts are being closely monitored by the DoE, which will essentially be an on-going task maintained by this department. A couple weeks ago, Cabinet voted and approved the cutting of the 75% Burn Tax on the 50% taken from inactive player accounts. This allowed the Government Balance to rise nearly 2 Million Krunas, which will stimulate government spending where necessary. (See sample spreadsheet below; names left out.)

Upcoming Projects:
At this time, the DoE is currently focused on internal affairs, managing currently implemented systems, hiring new members, and working on current projects. We have considered implementing a Health Care system, which will positively effect Pharmacists. No details at this time.

NPC Exam Guides/Quests: No further details.

Additional Notes:
Yes. I would like the public to be aware that Business Registrations will soon be required for certain benefits the DoE can offer, such as Private Bill Boards, Dispensary Permits and Banking Insurance through the Central Insurance Agency. More details will be announced in Gov-Announcements once finalized.

Additionally, I am a strong advocate for business advertisement for more exposure. I would like the citizens of Stratham to become better educated to smartly advertise their businesses. The two best ways to do that is essentially, in-game and/or BC discord. In-game only requires 7.5 Krunas per /AD <message> command. Please do not spam this command, and allow for at least 15 minutes to pass between advertisement. Discord's method, you will require a discord account and access to the BusinessCraft discord server. There, you will find the #business-advertisements channel underneath the Economy category. Please wait until five (5) more advertisements are posted before posting the same advertisement. Additionally, it is required to ask BC Staff to approve your discord as a proper service through a ticket.

Dept. of Health: Minister Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Department Progress
During the month of March my team and I worked on getting doctors in all time zones which has finally been accomplished. This has allowed people to not have to ping doctors as often as before which is very good. We also sent out a survey which gave us amazing results and some lovely suggestions that are currently being taken under consideration. We also finished training all 40 doctors and I am opening Schedule 0 cards to the public by tomorrow. (hopefully matty releases the Dispensary too).

Upcoming Projects
- EMT Job - We hope to have this job be implemented as it would increase RP in the DoH and suggestions have been brought up about having an ambulance.
- Health Insurance - This insurance would be either offered to new players for a bit or it could be a monthly charge that they get, and this would lower the cost of certain stuff. Example, if we add the EMT job it would lower the cost of the ambulance.

Additional Notes
Become a doctor when tests are open! <3
Schedule 0 Cards will be open to the public Friday, April 1st, 2022

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Kiko (Previously Danycati)

Department Progress
The department completed 7 events during the month of March: 3 of those events were from the Olympics, which came to an end at the beginning of this month: The parkour event: The Inauguration: Colour Rush event: Farmers Market. 58 Tony Tours were completed this month. Our Social Advisors have been helping with the BusinessCraft instagram account; Capturing many photos of events and the server, which our new Head Social Advisor Mickichu has been posting, along with some help from Deputy Minister Danycati - giving us a total of 18 instagram posts this month.

Upcoming Projects
DoPA have been working on revamping the Tour Guide job, with a new exam that has been written. We are currently working on a new tour script before we reintroduce player tours again. We have talked to the DPA secretary of Redmont about a potential cross server event. There are currently 7 events being actively worked on, as well as 1 event that has been built and ready to be hosted once a suitable date has been found.

Additional Notes
There is currently some inactivity in the department, which I plan to address this by making everyone re-apply for their roles soon as well as purging inactive event channels in the DoPA discord.

Dept. of Agriculture: Minister Cookiez (Previously Mickichu)

Department Progress
Over the past month the DoA was able to accomplish many things, we held our first DoA Conference in a few months. During this time, the department senior members discussed previous projects through the term and plans for the future. This was largely attended by some amazing members of the public and we had plenty of questions. We also continue progress on the Highway Project. This project, originally introduced by former PM Krix, would terraform the sides of the high-ways connecting Capital City to Ocean City. This project has made large progress since the introduction and will continue to be worked on under Cherub and Micki's term. The new Ranger HQ was pasted into the national forest. This houses as an office space for rangers and information on the forest. Also, the National Forest is an on-going project we are working endlessly on so it flows better. A public survey was released where we were given lots of feedback and helpful advice, requests, and some concerns that will be addressed through-out the term.

We are actively working on increasing Activity within the department, hired 2 new AS's and 3 new Rangers. We are also actively working on getting landscapers trained and paid in a more timely manner. We have gotten more organization between Landscapers and AS's in hopes to make it a more desirable job. We continue our work in the DoA shop, making sure it is stocked at all times and working with the DoE on prices as the economy changes.

The DoA laws in the Resource World were fought over and recently clarified with help from some Members of Parliament. Thanks :)

Statistics and numbers:
Animals adopted out: 31
Animal abuse cases: 2
Wild Region reports created: 21
Wild Reports completed: 4

Upcoming Projects
The DoA hopes to finalize details in the National Forest and work with DoPA on some events to further bring attention to areas such as the National Forest. We want to begin the Wild Warp Project, which is a large project originally introduced by former minister Kawai that would give each wild warp a theme and would be accessible via bus. We hope to begin working on a more well-known Zoo or a more permanent solution to this issue. We also do hope to look into more Tamable Animals in the future.

Additional Notes
We are actively looking for more Rangers and support! If you have any interest in joining us, feel free to join us~
If you have any questions or concerns about the department please voice them so things can be clarified.

Dept. of Construction: Minister Kawai

Department Progress

During this past month, the DoC has done a fair bit. At the tail end of the last term, we had Queen Street pasted in after a few months of this project being in the works. Whilst being controversial, it has proved to have the potential to be a hub for players, new and old. Due to the QS Controversy, myself, the PM, DPM and Advisor Windhoes have had meetings regarding its future, which led to the conclusion that it'll be moved. We will be sending out a public survey to ensure there is a general consensus on its future. We've also been progressing with the New Suburb project which will be located where the old horse racing track was. We're currently building up pre-built homes and finalising road plans. As well as this, planning has begun on a new Northern Expansion which will provide more green spaces and house government facilities (DoJ HQ, DoS Complex etc.). I have already prepared the space in the DoC world for Constructors/Interns to work on so construction should begin soon. I have also constructed multiple new buildings at spawn, which will potentially house a new Employment Office, DoPA Tourguide HQ and Gov Apartments.

Upcoming Projects
As mentioned above, we'll be continuing with the northern expansion which will house Government Buildings and Green Spaces, we will also be moving and updating the airport if necessary. Suburb progress will be slowed as the Original Suburb has been put back to use. We've also been discussing with the DoJ a new Jail so this holds a position in the future of the DoC.

Additional Notes
We are still looking for property inspectors, interns and constructors; so if you believe these jobs would suit you please apply on the forums!

Dept. of Justice: Minister Nightmare (Previously Matty)

Department Progress

The month of March, we began re working the DoJ Department discord; Deleting channels and making new ones, so that overall it works with the management. We have also hired a few new Police Officers, as well as Police Cadets. One of our Sergeants got promoted to Captain, and because of this we hired two new Sergeants. Windows_Dog was also promoted to Deputy Minister of the DoJ. The Management team and I have decided to revert how Application voting proceeds, to how it used to be where all PO's can vote and give their opinion on the applicant. The Management team however, will still have the final decision. A State of Emergency also happened this month, where the DoJ went for Protection of every single Minister.

Upcoming Projects
- Started working on updating the DoJ Guides (Police Officer and Police Cadet)
- Got together with the DoC to continue talking about the new jail and begin construction soon
- Train for certain Events, such as 'State of Emergency'
- Got together with the DoE regarding purchasing weapons
- Began discussions to improve role play within the department

Additional Notes
Apply for Police Cadet!

Dept. of State: Minister Intercepticon

No report.

Last edited: