Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of State: Minister Ryan_88

Department Progress
The Department is currently lacking in employees but not that it affects the day to day business of the State Department significantly. I have released the National Census Survey and Approval ratings to get information on the current opinions on the government. As it is still in progress, the Department will be compiling the data in the future and releasing it to the public. The Department is actively working on a foreign affairs document which will be ready for publication in the coming weeks.

Upcoming Projects
We would like to hire more employees in order to begin auditing Government Departments as well preparing data for the State of the Government report.

Additional Notes
Join the DoS!!!

Dept. of Economy: Minister Kikochu

Department Progress
We have launched the Central Business Initiative [CBI] and sent out a form for business to sign up to. This scheme is aimed to get our current going business to join a list and get free advertisement and employees or hire to help workers. We launched this in the aim to help small business and large resource more workers and also to help newer players from being stranded without work and helping push them into the server more. We also looked into new ways of managing the econocmy with tracking the gov balance and all expendicutre. This is also being looked at and improved to ensure we can see all expenditure within our economy and target areas that need most help. We started a pricing excel document for the tender shop ready for its release and pricing. I also did a sweep and of inactive employees as well as ensuring our members want to continue the work in the department.

Upcoming Projects
- Look into banking / accountant
- CPI Tracker update and follow up
- Kit supplement packages [ get list of all jobs that have them and what they have ]
- Supplement income [ further details to be provided ]
- Industry Zones
- Wild deadzone
- Doid removal service [ //cut]
- Trader jobs drops evaluation [ drop rate of materials and boasting ]
- Custom recipes
- Company plugin
- MCMMO information and details
- Department budgeting
- Monitoring [ To amend plugin to have reason for withdraw or deposit ]
- Monitoring [ chat ] to utilise each day to track department cash flow
- Education reform and new learning methods
- Moving to private healthcare programs [ working with PM on ]

Additional Notes
I wish i could have got more done this month but with some school exams and then i fell ill for a period i was not able to get everything i wanted started or completed and i have moved this on to the next coming work sheet for the department which i hope to have more employees working with me on.

Dept. of Justice: Minister Pearot

Department Progress

Lots of progress made to get the Department of Justice running at full capacity and completely adjusted to the new map. We've done some hiring, welcoming two new trainee officers to the team. Work has been done adjusting permissions to ensure that all of our commands are working smoothly. The wanted list has been cleared (minus offenders from the last week or so whose charges are still relevant). Organization has also been done to ensure paperwork is as simple as possible for the officers.

Upcoming Projects
Work has already begun on this, but our main goal coming up is to get the interior of our headquarters/station revised, set up, and completely moved into. This goes hand-in-hand with some big up-coming projects such as revised impound regulations, additional criminal & in-jail roleplay, and much more, which progress can commence on as soon as we're settled.

Additional Notes
We're hiring!

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Lunel

Department Progress

Many events were hosted for the month of December, especially because of the holidays. One such event was Secret Santa worked on by Micki, which saw 18 participants. Majority of players handed in their gifts (except for 2), but DoPA made sure that everyone’s gifts were full and extra special. This event was hosted in the Xmas market that Micki, Fluffy, Kiko, and I worked on (park in front of gov mall), where we had market stalls were players could buy custom wrapping paper, festive themed heads, and warm drinks.

Santa’s Grotto also saw a return, rewarding players with a Santa Hat for completing the scavenger hunt. The scavenger hunt consisted of presents scattered around the city, where the last head would teleport players to Santa Grotto where they would receive a prize (and 1 piece of coal if they returned).

We also had the Santa’s Workshop escape room event worked on and hosted by Fluffy (with some help from other CC's who helped decorate/playtest/and broadcast the event), which has seen 16 participants so far. This event has received a lot of good feedback, so we'll work towards making more of these types of events in the future. This event has run through Dec 26, and will be open until Jan 9, so go sign up if you haven’t tried it already.

We also had some forum events, like the Christmas skin contest, and now the BC-choice Awards.

Statistics
Tutorial completions: 345
Tours requested: 50
Tours completed: 14

Upcoming Projects
We have some fun events coming up for this month (and the next). We should see the conclusion of the BC-Choice Awards this month, Eva will host a Red Light Green Light event soon (keep an eye out for an announcement), as well as some larger events in the works that we'll host either this month or early Feb. and we have some fun stuff planned out for valentines next month!

Additional Notes
Sign up for events! Community coordinators work really hard on them and they’re a fun way to engage with the community. And if there are any events you’d like to see, let us know in the DoPA discord!

Dept. of Internal Development: Minister Mickichu

Department Progress
With having merged two departments, we had a lot of work needing doing at the very start of this term. The first task I completed was moving important channels from the DoC discord over to the DoA discord. We used the DoA discord as the new DoID discord as it had more information backdating, than the DoC - it was easier to start fresh from the DoC than the DoA. I had channels set up with in game and created all new roles (with a nice mixed colour scheme of both the agriculture and construction side). I also set up private employee channels as I found this very effective in the DoPA and it was something the DoC had always done. I ensured all construction project logs were transferred over as there are a lot of overdue payments for constructors, which I intend on getting paid as soon as I have a clear construction pay format.

Once I was satisfied with the discord, I went through a quick activity sweep. I fired all Landscapers, as they were all inactive. I also contacted everyone that had a job in both the DoA and DoC to confirm if they wanted to keep their current jobs, (I wasn't planning on changing any job responsibilities).

Spending 2 hours on setting up the DoID forums with Windows_Dog. We used the DoA thread and edited the name, moving over all necessary DoC subforms. We also created a few new ones as I'd like to minimise the discord more and utilise forums more. I re-typed all the "Jobs Application Information" to show every job now falling under DoID and moving over some responsibilities from Rangers to PI's, as I hope to give new tasks for Rangers in the near future.

We finally released the NFS (National Food service). The Farming District shop was set up during the prior term, so just a few things needed to be completed before opening the NFS. My Senior Rangers and I built the storage room and filled it up. We then arranged where we wanted the foods and I set up the shop signs. Sr. Ranger Pinkichu then took note of all prices in the FD shop and the NFS, so that we can all change the prices in both as our aim was to open the shop, take feedback from the citizens and work from there.

New DoID guides are being worked on. Just need to be added onto forums. I also assisted on some bills/acts with the PM/DPM, giving as much information as possible and everything I want included.

Upcoming Projects
I aim to announce the Property Inspector job and hope to have a good number of players apply for this. I have some construction projects confirmed, and some yet to confirm, so that my constructors can get back to work.

New tasks for Rangers will be announced soon and the Animal Shelter will be released this month.

I will also be announcing the Construction school soon.

Additional Notes
Apply for Construction Intern if you have always wanted to grow and improve your construction skills. If you enjoy the wild/nature side of the server, apply for Ranger and help maintain our Nations natural beauty!! Or, if you're not wanting too much responsibilities, take the Landscaper exam at the university -> be sure to join the DoID discord if you do. We also need Property Inspectors to help open up plots owned by inactive players!!