Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister Matty

Current Cabinet Goals: Enhancing and Diversifying the Government Mall player head catelog with insight from the public. The PM indicated that he would like to see more "decorative" type heads for urban and residential decoration. Other members recommended more plant based decorative heads. Additionally, the PM would like to see more NPC involvement with tours/exams/and economic QUESTS!. More on that later...

DoE Goals: To oversee and achieve the economic goals of the PM. As the Minister of this department, I wish to reorganize the internal affairs of this department such as Business Registration/Bill Board Applications/Grants/Bank Insurance/etc, hire more employees to work on projects, and keep accurate metric records to provide data to the PM and DPM when required.

Current Projects (Updates)
Dispensary Permits - Since the DoH has released Schedule 0 cards to the public, I will need to finalize the DoE Dispensary Permit sub-forum.

Government Tenders Shop + More - Spoke with the PM and DPM regarding remodeling the Government Mall, and perhaps relocating it as well. Adding new items to the Tender Shop with adjusted pricing and continued inventory management.

More Custom Items - Still on the radar, but no progress without server administration involvement.

NPC Econ. Quests - I have quite recently received access to the Citizens2 and Quests plugins in order to put into motion some of our quest ideas. Still learning how to utilize both plugins as it's been quite a while. I am looking forward to the DoE creating more quests options for the server. Currently, we have a Fisherman Quest in development on the server now. You can find them standing over at the docks near the Capital City soccer field/tennis courts.

Exam Reform - This project as halted with the resignation of a couple members that were actively working to reform the exams. So far, only the gunsmith job and license price were modified.

On-Going Tasks, include CPI Pricing Tracking. Essentially, finding a baseline for nearly ALL products business could sell, to help with critical underselling and to keep prices rather fair. Additionally, Pruning Inactive Accounts, per the The Better Pruning Tax Act, inactive accounts are being closely monitored by the DoE, which will essentially be an on-going task maintained by this department. A few weeks ago, Cabinet voted again and approved readding a 25% BURN rate from the money seized from inactive player accounts. I am still considering making a policy that allows players to request at leaset 50% of their pruned funds upon their return within a short time frame.

Upcoming Projects
At this time, the DoE is currently focused on internal affairs, managing currently implemented systems, hiring new members, and working on current projects. We have considered implementing a Health Care system, which will positively effect Pharmacists. No details at this time.

NPC Exam Guides/Quests: Since I have more access now, I am more free to make some fun and emersive guides using quests.

Additional Notes
Yes. I would like the public to be aware that Business Registrations are now required for certain benefits the DoE can offer, such as Private Bill Boards, Dispensary Permits and Banking Insurance through the Central Insurance Agency.

Additionally, again, I am a strong advocate for business advertisement for more exposure. I would like the citizens of Stratham to become better educated to smartly advertise their businesses. The two best ways to do that is essentially, in-game and/or BC discord. In-game only requires 7.5 Krunas per /AD <message> command. Please do not spam this command, and allow for at least 15 minutes to pass between advertisement. Discord's method, you will require a discord account and access to the BusinessCraft discord server. There, you will find the #business-advertisements channel underneath the Economy category. Please wait until five (5) more advertisements are posted before posting the same advertisement. Additionally, it is required to ask BC Staff to approve your discord as a proper service through a ticket.

Dept. of Health: Minister Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Department Progress
During the month of April we hired Nightmare98765 as an HS, promoted Ryan_88 to Deputy Minister, released Schedule 0 Cards to the public, discussed when our next survey should be, and also we continued to talk over the EMT job as well as adding Health Insurance.

Upcoming Projects
- EMT Job - We hope to have this job be implemented as it would increase RP in the DoH and suggestions have been brought up about having an ambulance.
- Health Insurance - This insurance would be either offered to new players for a bit or it could be a monthly charge that they get, and this would lower the cost of certain stuff. Example, if we add the EMT job it would lower the cost of the ambulance.

Additional Notes
A new survey will be out very soon!

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Kikochu

Department Progress

The department completed 3 events during the month of April: The Easter Carnivel event: The Easter egg hunt: Skywars event: We were unable to track Tony tours this month due to a technical error. 2 instagram posts this month. due to lack of photos provided. Ee also finished working on the updated tour guide script.

Upcoming Projects
DoPA have been working on revamping the Tour Guide job. There has also been a tour guide HQ placed near spawn, which two of our department members are working on designing the interior. This should be ready soon for the tour guide exam to be moved here. We have only a few more things that need to be done before player tours can begin again including training and finalising a route for the tours. There are currently 3 events being actively worked on, as well as 2 event that have been built and ready to be hosted once a suitable date has been found.

Additional Notes
We are starting to get on top of things much better and should see a weekly event next month + the first player tours be completed. The social advisor job is also being moved to staff control.
We also planned on having monthly reports for event planners this month, however things got in the way and work has picked up so I have delayed this to next month.

Dept. of Agriculture: Minister Cookiez

Department Progress

The department has worked hard on the National forest and has worked endlessly on making is a frequent destination for the community. The National Forest project has been paused for the time-being while we work on other projects. We are working further on creating a public reporting system that can be reported through forums and discord. This concept, which has been approved through cabinet, will introduce a 50kr reward for each reported area in the wilderness.

We have begun two large projects, the Wild Warp project (mentioned in previous report), and the modification of the current farming district. This project is headed by Senior Rangers Kawaibab and Mickichu and is divided into teams.

This new modification to the Farming District will allow for plots to be divided by what is being grown. This project is currently in the early stages of planning.

Numbers (as of 4-27-2022)
> 32 Wild Reports (+28)
> 78 Inactive Region Reports (+57)
> 14 Animals Adopted out (-17)
> 1 Animal Abuse Case (-1)

> 4 New Department Members
> 1 New Senior Member (Kawaibab)

Upcoming Projects
The DoA hopes to complete at least 2 of the Wild Warp projects by next month and to have the majority of the Farming District redone. We hope to have some new additions to the department and to work further on landscaper productivity. The landscaper productivity will be confronted in the up-coming weeks while our AS's look over the work they have been able to do.

Additional Notes
Feel free to voice any questions or concerns and join us on discord :D

Dept. of Construction: Minister Cherub (Previously Kawaibab)

Department Progress
The department has had a difficult month, with a low amount of members especially within the construction branch or the department, and a large amount of projects that need completing in a short amount of time. We are working on the transfer of the Queen Street historical district to the Stratham Sports Association, this is ongoing and we aim for it to be completed within two weeks. We have completed several other smaller projects, such as the new DoPA building near spawn and other buildings within the SSA.
Upcoming Projects
The department has several projects that it is working on to be completed, these are the northern expansion of the city mainly to accommodate newer government buildings and other such facilities, a new jail which is being worked on in conjunction with the DoJ, and the finishing off of the area around the circle to make sure it is as welcoming as possible to new players. We will be working within the department to ensure that all constructor interns have a mentor for when the are doing department work, who they can go to for advice and reviews. We will be also aiming for more recruitment, as we are suffering from a lack of more experienced members to take the lead on our larger projects. We would also like to continue having an active branch of property inspectors, to ensure that all properties are reported when required.

Additional Notes
If you've ever considered joining the DoC, please apply! We are in desperate need of members in all positions within the department!

Dept. of Justice: Minister Nightmare

Department Progress

In this month we had a few training sesions for State of emergency and other important Stuff Police Officers and Police Cadets need training at. The DoJ have increased their training by a lot and we hope to continue with this to ensure top quality performance within our department members. We also hired new Police officers and new Cadets, yet we also had to fire one. We also started to think of ways to improve role play in the DoJ, as this is something that should pick up next month.

Upcoming Projects
- Continue training for "State of Emergency" and events like that.
- Continue working on the prison
- Really getting together with the DoE for weapons
- Roleplay aspects
- FInishing the new Guides.

Additional Notes
Come to the DoJ to work as Cadets!

Dept. of State: Minister PoemHunter

Department Progress
Since becoming minister, I have had to re-evaluate the department. I first made needed adjustments to the team and the discord. After that, I then proceeded to produce a report not yet done by the department, due to the lack of inactivity within the department. I am currently undergoing government audits to make sure the government departments are acting professionally and good management is being done. I have also started a new campaign for getting more people into the department with posters and trying to inspire new players as well as old to make a change.

Upcoming Projects
- Towns submits t4 to be detailed and started
- Meeting with my international counter parts
- Embassy discussions

Additional Notes
I am trying to ensure that the work of the DoS is keep activity and on point and I hope I am doing a good job that the Prime Minister and Madam Deputy Prime Minister expects of me.