Bye Sisters

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
I don't know how to start this goodbye post off lol, but my journey on this server has come to an end. From the early days being on BC when Slime gave me a tour of the server which at the time was nothing but flat land. To being in cabinet (lol bad experience), to being in the marketing team, to being in the talks between BC & DC for a partnership (dw it's not coming any time soon), I've been lucky for the level of success I've had on the server.

However, I can't continue doing video work weekly and getting paid in dead server credits which with the decline of the server player base I can't sell/ give to anyone. This isn't my only reason for leaving the server, there have been multiple times where I didn't get punished because I was a favorite person on BC. Like Layzur has mentioned before favoritism plays a huge role on this server if you want to be successful... well go be everyone's favorite person lol. My other reason was how Koal nor Senior Admins never implemented or even talked about my ideas about helping the server. Nevertheless, I didn't like being ignored for days on end and having this expectation of creating two-three videos per week. Fun fact, if I was paid with real money... I would have edited videos better. A majority of the videos (97%) were edited via a "sync to music" program, I do have experience with CGI, 3D animation, and high-end video production. My last reason being that now that covid is sort of going away, I have to start ramping up irl business!!! Ofc now that all my friends have the vaccine, I can go hangout with real people!!

Okay time for the real reason why y'all are here lmfao:

Slime: Thank you Slime for introducing me to BC and being there when I needed someone to talk to <3

Riley: okay I didn't expect us to be besties because like u were killing me 30000 times when I first saw u >:( ily bunny, no homo tho, still gonna spam ur dms owo

CORAXXX: OMG HAIII UR AN AMAZING FRIEND K ily <3 enjoy my tik tok spam <3

Superrrr: ur a red panda, thank you for everything you've done for me lol and be safe kiddo <3 I'll just throw stonks at u

kermit: Who are you again? Jk lol, I'll still be developing BC Yelp stuff behind the scenes uwu
Blockyyyy: thank u for being an amazing homie, i'ma still spam ur dms owo <3

Lobster: Ur dinner k

Fib, Shecky, Amber, Triple, Mads, Demon: thank you for all the fun times we had, sorry we had drama <3 Hope y'all do amazing stuff owo

KL: U smell k

Ian: Man you are an amazing human being, thanks for all the laughs during the summer months. I'll be spamming ur dms randomly k <3

COOKIEZZZ: OMG UR AMAZING, TY FOR BEING AN AMAZING FRIENDS KLJKSJFKLD

Gabi: Ty for the random fun moments we had lmao, u still suck at hypixel tho

Kiko: see you on the other side owo

Lux & Kat: Thank you for giving me a chance to lead Ocean City and helping the city grow. Also a huge thank you for being there for me when I needed a helping hand & giving me a heart attack when you both were 5 mins away from my house lmao

Reaperrrr: I'ma still spam u everyday, u ain't leaving me boi <3

zzzz: ur amazing, keep working out dude. Go get that summer body ig lol, you got this!!!

Bhhhhhh: Thanks for putting up with my shit lmao, ur the man <3 ily (no homo tho but like be safe while u drive ;-;)

topte: U have so many bills made because of you lmao, keep being amazing owo

Layzurrrrr: Cya on the other side kiddo, sorry about the drama we had early on <3

Kaila: Thank you for everything you've done for me, sorry about the drama we had. You are literally the queen of the server, keep up the amazing work :D

Shadow: Ur dinner as well, still gonna bother u with amazing photos hoe

Flaminggg: ur poggers, keep up the amazing work <3

Dani: Thank you for being an amazing tiktoker & hyping me up from time to time <3

Info: ur mean

Hybrid: ur mean as well <3

Leo: Stop making graphics smfh, thank you for carrying GS from time to time lol <3

Orangieee: U smell <3

Sorry if I didn't mention you, I'm writing this while in a car lmao

Thank you everyone who has helped me on BC, you are all amazing :D. I am moving to another server similar to BC mostly so I don't have to carry the server on my back after a rough day lmao. I don't see myself returning anytime soon besides from the montly keep plots login lol. Thank you all for the wonderful times we had, I hope to see everyone soon :>

Last edited:

BlogWorldExpo

Banned
Donator
NOTE: I will still being doing behind the scenes work for Lexford and Ocean City until June 1st, BC Yelp will still be something I work on.

I also didn't give away anything because I would have gotten yelled at by Koal if I introduced 835,000 kr-ish and I have been purging my assests monthly lol

BlogWorldExpo

Banned
Donator
I didn't forget Georgia, thank you for being such an amazing queenn. I love spilling tea with you and being there for you whenever you needed me. Still gonna spam ur dms gurll <3

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
excuse me sir i do *not* suck at hypixel, I think you are mistaken

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
I didn't forget Georgia, thank you for being such an amazing queenn. I love spilling tea with you and being there for you whenever you needed me. Still gonna spam ur dms gurll <3
NO UUUUUU, ily and I'm so glad we became friends :) keep being the amazing human you are <3 my dms are always open whenever you wanna spill tea or need someone to talk to :)

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Goodbye Marty! You were always a inspiration to me to make better YouTube videos. :) I hope to see you soon!

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
:( ull be missed Marty, gl in life, and stay safe!