Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
I've had great fun on BC for the last year and a half, but I sadly now have decided that it is time for me to leave. I've got irl to sort out (it's kind of been on hold for a while) and tbh BC has been becoming kind of a chore that I've had to do, and I've not been enjoying it as much as I used to. Hopefully one day I'll come back and have some more great times! My will is below, Pink and Nightmare check your DM's.

Nightmare98765: Nightmare I've had great fun playing BC with you, you need a new house so you can have my one suburbs25 :)
PeachLemon_: Peach good luck with being an MP, create some good bills! Make sure to keep your island going as well, don't change it for that airship. You can have my Mansion plot mansion21 that I never got round to finishing, as well as all the chests on it (there's some good stuff in there I think)
PinkPanda_: I remember when we used to just used to sit in the bunker and talk about who was going to be next sergeant (your prediction was right in the end). I've never seen you in a heli so I guess you can have mine. Hopefully I'll still be able to see your amazing builds every now and then.
HistoriaOrangie: We've had our ups and downs, but the best part I'll remember was when you hired me as head of security at Piston Wood. Idk what you want atm so you can have my cov suburbs plot that pet gave me CCS-18 (he built it himself and it took me nearly a week to get him to give it to me)
.MxZxPredatorZx: Although we only really became friends recently, we've had great fun (I think) Good luck with being a Judge, you can have 10k from my bal to help fund your court case :)
Kikobunbun: One day you'll be DoPA minister, DM me when you get it. You need a cool mode of transport so have my Lambo (think of it as an early birthday prezzi)
Tracefais: Hi Trace. You can have my OC plot oc-038 cause you're cool.
Zzz_King: Good luck with the DoJ, sorry for abandoning you. You can have the coords to somewhere that I shouldn't put here so I'll DM them to you

First person to respond to this thread can have all my wilderness plots (you have to find their locations though as I have no clue)

I've probably missed some people as it's kind of late for me, if you are on my friends list in game I sent you 1k. Good luck to everyone with their futures on BC and irl, as I said above I'll hopefully come back some day at least to visit. I'm off now to go play survival with my brother.

Last edited:

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Cherub im gonna miss you so much :((((( Pls do come back in the future so we can have more fun times ! ! Until then I hope you do well in irl!!

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Although we may not have seen eye-to-eye on everything, you were a valuable member of the community, staff team and government during your time here. I’ve been honored to work with you and I’m sad to see you to go Cherub

Best wishes :heart:

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Bye bye cherub

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer
Bye cherub it's sad to see someone go who was on the server when I first joined D: Just I don't have anything to say gonna miss you D:

PinkPanda_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Agriculture
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Pinkichu_
Pinkichu_
SeniorEventPlanner
Bai cherub it’s sad to see you leave as i have so many great memories working with you.I wish you the best in the future

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
Hi Flaming, I guess you can have my wilderness plots then, good luck finding them

until later cherub ~ ~ ~
Bye Cookiez, you can have Pink now if you want :)

oh wow nice knowing you cherub. D:
Bye Anthony, keep Cars R Us going!

Cherub im gonna miss you so much :((((( Pls do come back in the future so we can have more fun times ! ! Until then I hope you do well in irl!!
Peach!!!!! We'll still talk, I hope to still see my house on your island when I come back :)
jk, you can evict me if you want

Although we may not have seen eye-to-eye on everything, you were a valuable member of the community, staff team and government during your time here. I’ve been honored to work with you and I’m sad to see you to go Cherub

Best wishes :heart:
Thanks Slime, if the circumstances were different I think we would have got on perfectly fine for everything :)

Bye bye cherub
Bye Ryan, good luck with your PO application!!!

Baiii Charub. :weary::weary::weary::weary:
Dw you'll still be seeing me lots :)

Bye cherub it's sad to see someone go who was on the server when I first joined D: Just I don't have anything to say gonna miss you D:
Bye Nightmare, although not really bye. You need to send me that recipe as I want cake!

Bai cherub it’s sad to see you leave as i have so many great memories working with you.I wish you the best in the future
Goodbye Pink, again I'll still be talking to you but I'll miss pvping you on BC, maybe one day I'll come back and beat you.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Cherub you were one of my best friends on BC, you always helped when I needed it and were an amazing DoJ Minister! I will miss you a ton even though we weren’t that close and only became friends recently, you are truly amazing!
Have a great time,
Mega :D

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Cherub D: You where one of my favorite people to arrest me (no offence Anthony)

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
What no :c

Ok at least visit <3
Sorry Trace but no :(

Cherub you were one of my best friends on BC, you always helped when I needed it and were an amazing DoJ Minister! I will miss you a ton even though we weren’t that close and only became friends recently, you are truly amazing!
Have a great time,
Mega :D
Thank you mega :) Have fun in the future!

Cherub D: You where one of my favorite people to arrest me (no offence Anthony)
Thanks Tumble, you were always nice to arrest!