Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Banner #5

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
you just like, don’t know how to be nice do you.
It's called an opinion and as this is a major change it's important players voice their opinions on a server changing topic. Has nothing to do with being mean. Try being more open and get rid of this tunnel vision you seem to have. As admin you should be more open minded instead of constantly attacking those you disagree with. If a pole was created to show the #1 reason players leave the server, you would be at the top of the list.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
It's called an opinion and as this is a major change it's important players voice their opinions on a server changing topic. Has nothing to do with being mean. Try being more open and get rid of this tunnel vision you seem to have. As admin you should be more open minded instead of constantly attacking those you disagree with. If a pole was created to show the #1 reason players leave the server, you would be at the top of the list.
You saying be more open while you're over here rejecting change while also submitting a banner to this to support the change is very conflicting lol. If you consider that "attacking" then you should look at what you said to the players that submitted banners, you are attacking their banners. If you are going to come onto this platform and have an opinion and say you can have an opinion which you can, then I can come onto the same platform and have an opinion about your opinion. I think your opinion wasn't very nice and you could have put it better.
"If a pole was created to show the #1 reason players leave the server, you would be at the top of the list."
Also if this is truly the case then I honestly genuinely wish you would leave because of me, it would be a great honor, not even offended.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Banner #5 is BusinessCraft's new Flag!

upload_2020-7-22_12-25-3.png

Congratulations to GirlOnFire007, the designer of the banner!
She will get 10,000 Krunas, and one of each crate.

Link to banner design: https://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=bapwplbEbfpcmz

Also a big congratulations to the designers of the other runner-up banners who will receive 3,000 Krunas each:
♦ Banner #1 - @xlayzur
♦ Banner #2 - @Georgialover13
♦ Banner #3 - @SteeledApple75
♦ Banner #4 - @GirlOnFire007

Thank you everyone for participating!​