Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
- In-game name: Vroomba
- Date joined server: March 2017
- Current playtime: 30 days (the playtime got reset at least twice since)
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be an Event Planner:
It's been quite a while frankly. I want to have fun. As you can see, I misspelled my application thread title. That's on purpose! I really am imaginative, 100% out of it. For people who know me very well, being out of the box is the norm, and being inside the box is rare. It's quite a ride. And for me that's what Event Planner is (CC too, since I sorta did both at the time). Ever since last December, time has been sort of blank. I do have talent for this position (mostly creativity and imagination), but ever since I left, it hasn't been put to good use. I usually ended up in major scale arguments because of stubbornness and other factors. But, over time, that's all changed. I don't really wind up in arguments as much anymore. Yet, I still to this day try to focus on other things and, for example, host events through my company (Bloom). We have an upcoming event this April!

I want to be an event planner to be able to have fun again. If you become really good at something, then that's when it becomes fun. And for me, Event Planning was fun.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I have a lot of previous experience with the DoPA, and I know some of it is not 100% good but all the good stuff brought me to nearly a year in the department which allowed me to face a plethora of challenges, which in turn aloud me to accomplish a numerous amount of achievements during that time. That being said, if needed, I am flexible to work in a lot of areas.

As I said above my crazy imagination can really.... uh.... FLEX. I have written some pretty hilarious events, such as an ASMR event once, or the Dad Joke Contest, or the Screeching Contest. Of course, they were just jokes and they never actually happened, but they're just fun events to have a good laugh at. Like mini-parodies!

Okay I'm a bit older now so you probably won't see any of that if I am hired, but hopefully I can bring events that twist the mind of reality into something that's really fun. That's my goal- create events that are somewhat normal but have a special twist, or events that have never been hosted yet. I have a lot of ideas, and my goal is to start new and not bring previous events into the game (such as Electric Forest, or Plague Runners). Speaking of game, I'd love to share a massive mini-game event I have :].

- Additional Information
My favorite color is green
my favorite piece on Piano is Hungarian Rhapsody No2 by Franz Lizst - lol thanks Koal, i'm almost ready to perform it lol where are you at
My favorite food is pasta with just about anything pasta-related.
Chemistry is my favorite school-subject.
I want to go to an Art College.
My dog's name is Belle.
Photography is a passion of mine.
I really hate all of my AP classes, including AP Chemistry.
Charcoal Drawings are liiifeeeeeeeeee.
Send it! - Jerry

-Broomba

Last edited:

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Vroomba! Your application for Event Planner has been accepted.