Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
- Username: Topte
- Suggestion Title: Bringing back Leather Health Hats
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): The old Health Hats were much better because you could dye them and use them in your off-hand. May just be me but I dislike how the turtle helmet looks which is why I avoid wearing them. Sacrificing the ability to dye your health hat and personalize it for 10 seconds of water breathing is not a good trade-off in my opinion. I have 3 solutions to this problem. The first one would be adding the leather ones back to the mega crate. The second one is making it so we can switch between leather and turtle somehow, whether that be asking an admin or a special craft. The third one is just getting rid of the turtle helmet one and bringing back the original. If you own a health hat you can afford water-breathing potions which last a lot longer than 10 seconds.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): N/A
- Additional Information: All feedback is welcome.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Yo I swear this is one of the best suggestions ive seen in weeks

edit: it would be awesome if we could change our turtle helmets back to leather helmets too ;;-;;

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Yeah, I just received my fourth health hat, and didn't even realize the change until I went to dye it ... Really? Out of all the things, they change the Health Hat ... :shame:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Reverted back the change as per the people's wishes. Mega crates now drop the leather health helmet once again.

However I added this recipe as well in case you really want the turtle version (for my DoA people):
upload_2021-10-29_20-16-1.png

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Reverted back the change as per the people's wishes. Mega crates now drop the leather health helmet once again.

However I added this recipe as well in case you really want the turtle version (for my DoA people):
View attachment 13503
Would you consider making it so you can change it back to leather?