Denied BlueAI's CC request

blue74

Citizen
- In-game name:BlueAI
- Date joined server: Jan 25 2018
- Why do you want to join: i think i can bring opportunities make city parades and other things where the casual players get to know the staff a little more
- What do you think you can bring to the department: i think i can bring that little more personality to the world of business craft

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
- In-game name:BlueAI
- Date joined server: Jan 25 2018
- Why do you want to join: i think i can bring opportunities make city parades and other things where the casual players get to know the staff a little more
- What do you think you can bring to the department: i think i can bring that little more personality to the world of business craft
1> Change the name to BlueAI's Application for Community Coordinator or BlueAI's Community Coordinator Application.
2> Put a little more thought and time into your application to make it seem acceptable. It is a little to short to get accepted and you need to add a few more lines/paragraphs to your application.
3> Make your i's capital, put periods, explanation marks and/or question marks to your application. Just use grammar! Here you can find the link to more ways to make your application better and more acceptable. I'm sure it'll explain more.
4> Even though 'Why do you think you are suited for this position' question isn't here, I recommend pointed out some ways to prove that you are going to be suited and/or good at/for this position.

sparkleA

Citizen
Your application has been denied. I am sorry, but we feel you are not mature enough for this role. I suggest to do as Nature said and add more information if you were to apply in 30 days.