Accepted BlogWorldExpo's application for Community Coordinator

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
- In-game name: BlogWorldExpo

- Date joined server: one month ago (soon to be two months)

- Current playtime: 5d 32m 2s

- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator

- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I would love to be a Community Coordinator because I enjoy organizing events along with helping out the community. I'm pretty active all day in the bc discord, I've seen that there is more demand for more community events in bc. I can bring in fresh ideas to the position along with supporting my colleagues.

- What can you bring to the Department: I bring photorealistic and graphic designs along with logistics support. I've become a leader when it comes to taking photorealistic imagery on Minecraft so much so that I've made an organization called Camera Co which has been used to document important events in bc in the past few days. For example, I've streamed the BC graduation, taken pictures that have ended up on the BC Instagram, and have hired employees to follow my steps in taking beautiful pictures of the server.

- Additional Information: As Up_In_Flames said, "you looking pretty smokin hot codes ngl" and
I've attached two photos for reference purposes :) Thank you for allowing me to apply for this position <3
unknown (1).png 2020-06-15_18.43.02.png

Codes320

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, BlogWorldExpo! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, BlogWorldExpo! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.

Thank you Codes for giving me this amazing opportunity to be a Community Coordinator! <3