BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
- In-game name: BlogWorldExpo or Marty
- Date joined server: 9 months
- Current playtime: 70 days
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: Being a CC isn't just about events it's about getting to know the community and helping the community grow. I've hosted many countless events for DoPA, Ocean City, Orico, and many more, all of these events have helped retain players on BC along with bringing many players to new places they haven't explored. My goal is to continue that legacy of making others smile by hosting more events, helping other CCs with their events, and work together to better BC's community. I have a lot of leadership skills to be a CC and while I have committed some awful things in the past, I have learned from my mistakes and better myself. I'm also known for taking good photos so I could prob help out by taking cute selfies of events or CCs while they work :eyes:.
- What can you bring to the Department: People see me as "omg marty only takes photos for DoPA!!" but in reality, I have helped inspire many events and lead multiple events with other CCs. I bring leadership, worth ethics, streaming, content creation, graphic design, photography, large-scale event planning, and many more resources to the department. I look into every single detail when creating an event to ensure that every player gets the best of the best experience from the event along with creating innovative events that have brought 60+ players online.
- Additional Information: thank you for reading my application and I hope I get accepted for the 50th time lmao (^o^)