Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Blitzblaze41

- Date joined server
: June 29th, 2018

- Current playtime: 302 Hours

- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
: I would like to become a hospital secretary because I would like to better help the DoH. I am very interested in the medical world, and I like to help others who have the same job as me. Right now as a doctor, I am able to help others, which makes me very happy. But recently I feel like I could do more, and better help others. I would like to step it up and bring more to the DoH. I am on pretty much every day, and I am a very hard worker. Helping others is my passion, and I like to do it as much as I can. Overall, I feel like this position fits my interests, my personality, and love for helping others.

- What can you bring to the Department
: I can bring a strong, hardworking, active player who loves to help others and doesn't give up to the DoH.

- Additional Information
: Thank you for taking the time to read and review my application!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good luck Blitz

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Thank You for your interest in the position of Hospital Secretary! You application is now under review and you will recieve an answer shortly.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
After deliberation with my HS, we have decided that you are just not ready for this position yet. I recomend that you get some more experiance as a doctor first and then reapply. Therefor, application Denied. You may apply agian 30 days from this message.