Accepted Blitzblaze41's Application for Environment Manager

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Blitzblaze41
- Date joined server: June 29th, 2018
- Current playtime: 520 Hours
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: When the idea for the DoA first came up, I knew I had to be apart of it. I am someone who loves nature, and does anything to keep it the way it was from the start. I have a few regions out in the wild, and whenever I am on my way to them, I am met with complete destruction of the land, and tons of abandoned and destroyed buildings. I hate seeing all this, as it is just an eyesore, and isn't what anyone should have to look at or pass by. I also hate seeing all the animals left scattered throughout the server and alone. They all should have an owner who wants to treat them right. I love to help out and be involved with things that help the server become a better place, especially when it comes to things in nature.
- Additional Information: Thanks for taking a look at my application! If you need any more info or have any questions, please let me know!

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Blitzblaze41
- Date joined server: June 29th, 2018
- Current playtime: 520 Hours
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: When the idea for the DoA first came up, I knew I had to be apart of it. I am someone who loves nature, and does anything to keep it the way it was from the start. I have a few regions out in the wild, and whenever I am on my way to them, I am met with complete destruction of the land, and tons of abandoned and destroyed buildings. I hate seeing all this, as it is just an eyesore, and isn't what anyone should have to look at or pass by. I also hate seeing all the animals left scattered throughout the server and alone. They all should have an owner who wants to treat them right. I love to help out and be involved with things that help the server become a better place, especially when it comes to things in nature.
- Additional Information: Thanks for taking a look at my application! If you need any more info or have any questions, please let me know!
Good Luck Blitz! I know you'd be great if you got accepted! :D

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Your application has been accepted! Congratulations and welcome to the DoA!