Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Title:
Billboards

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation):
Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning:

I was driving a player to my city (Covington) and saw there were exit signs. I pulled to the side and got off my bike to look closer. I think this is a very good and realistic idea, but the thing is, you cannot even see them while driving. I had a thought that we use the picture plugin (Not quite sure what it is called) The plugin works by placing item frames onto a surface and then using a command (I am guessing) to insert the image onto the item-frames. I suggest we use these for exit signs. Now with that background information and introduction I would like to move onto the main section of this motion, billboards. Billboards would be rentable signs players could design offline and have put in to advertise companies, businesses, cities, etc. This would add realism to the server as well as a way to advertise things in game and bring in more profit to the government balance.

- Other Information:
Please let me know if you have any questions. This is a temporary part of the motion: Let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions. What if we add the DoD, Department of Design, a job would be added for players to become a graphic designer. Then a minister. And an applicable job on forums.​