Accepted BigBen9999's Application for Community Coordinator

BigBen9999

Citizen
- In-game name: BigBen9999
- Date joined server: I became active on the server around April
- Why do you want to join: I have a drive to plan events and make sure everyone has something to do in their free time. I served as an Event Planner in the old DoPA and although I did not host any events due to my short time there, but I did make many polls and tried to plan events there. I also have many great ideas for events.
- What do you think you can bring to the department: I want Business Craft to have NUMEROUS events a week! I also believe that this department's relationship with the public to be stronger by asking for their input for events and such. Once cities start popping up on the server, I believe we should help them significantly. We can throw events for when they open and help them thrive and grow by hosting events in their cities instead of government owned ones. Once we get enough cities, I believe that we should put someone from the Department in charge of all the events for each certain town as long as they are a citizen of that town. I have many events that I want to have on the server so ask me on here or discord for them!

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Although you seem like you could handle the job, I don't feel that you are on enough to do the best job you possibly could.

-sHaDoW

sparkleA

Citizen
Congratulations! Welcome back to the DoPA, as your application has been accepted. Due to technical difficulties, you are not part of the DoPA in-game, and I will work on making Koal fix that for me.