Citizen
Donator
Hello, fellow MP's and staff members!

- Title:
Beach Plots

- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation):
Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning:
I think beach plots should be added to this incredible server. This would allow players to build different builds with a great view of the ocean. For example: beach homes, highrises (hotels/apartments/condos), etc. This could be added into a new section in the suburbs or even a new part in the city. It could be made like the normal plots (ex. sand with a sandstone border)

- What would benefit from this:
This, I think, would improve the server and give more creativity and realism into the server! This could open so many possibilities for players to experiment with!

- Other Information:
Let me know if you have any questions about this new motion, also let me know if this is not what I should be doing for motions (i just thought it would be fine since info made the highway bill.) This was taken from the suggestion on the suggestions page which can be found here http://forum.mcbusinesscraft.com/index.php?threads/beach-plots.1058/ my in-game name is also jmarti07​

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Hm... interesting idea.

HOWEVER: Would the water part be part of the plot?? And if so, how would staff be able to claim this land? Besides this, we would have to add guidelines for this. (i.e.
What are you allowed to build in the water? Would water bases be a thing? And docks and boats etc. like is said, good idea, but some flaws. If these issues were addressed or compromised, I would vote aye!

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Hm... interesting idea.

HOWEVER: Would the water part be part of the plot?? And if so, how would staff be able to claim this land? Besides this, we would have to add guidelines for this. (i.e.
What are you allowed to build in the water? Would water bases be a thing? And docks and boats etc. like is said, good idea, but some flaws. If these issues were addressed or compromised, I would vote aye!
I don't think the water would be included xD

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Hm... interesting idea.

I don't think the water would be included xD

correct it would NOT include the water, i can provide an example if is needed.