Answered / Added Bailing

_SwedishIsWhoIAm

Citizen
Banned
- Username:Thekool_1
- Suggestion Title: Bailing
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): It would be pretty cool if you could pay krunas to be able to get out of jail. The amount of money to pay depends on the crime you have commited. This would be more realistic to bail someone out if you want to or to bail yourself out. The money that you paid should go to the government.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): no
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I could see this being enjoyable as long as it's a little expensive. We don't want people who just joined the server to be able to bail themselves out multiple times, just so they can get another kill.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
It might be cool if the Bail fee was twice the amount of the fine for the crime. If the crime has no fine, the bail is set (per crime) by the DOJ minister. or something like that...

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Thats pretty neat uwu

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Of course, there should be crimes where there is no bail. In real life, if someone commits a federal crime, there's no bail. If we were to implement this in Business craft, there would have to be a separation in the laws. Basically, any crime that can be enforced by a PO can have bail, but any offenses that require staff interference will not have bail.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
I feel like this could be abused easily. There should be a limit to how many times you can make bail per 7 days (or similar timeframe)

rtd/fellowhuman

Citizen
Donator
from what googles says uwu, bailing means "to deposit a sum of money that allows someone to get out of jail while waiting for a trial" so i don't think this will work in this situation, so i don't think this will work due to the trial part, (or i'm just overthinking it :p)