Denied Application for Police Officer

Combatrole

Citizen
- In-game name: My name is Combatrole
- Date joined server: I joined 2 days ago
- Current playtime: Around 4 hours
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I really want to be a police officer to stop crimes and make the city a better and safer place then it is right now. I also always wanted to become a police officer because the job is really cool for me and it seems like a lot of fun.
- What can you bring to the Department: So i know that im quiet new to the server but im VERY experienced when it means minecraft police (roleplay) groups and real life rp servers. Im very disciplined and i know almost every training procedures. I could also bring hard work, a good teamwork, many criminals ( arrested ) and activty to the department. I would try to make the community a better 1 then it is right now. I would help anyone, anywhere and in any case
- Additional Information:
Unlike other people im not a sped and I take even such things such as minecraft servers ( rps ) very serious and im not that kinda guy who leaves the department after 1 day

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Did not meet the experience requirement